A Dancing Bride

Chapter two.

Chapter 2

I awake with a jump. I look around trying to work out where I am. White and green walls, four poster bed, white wardrobe and desk. Okay, breath Emma, your just in your room. Deep breath, deep breath.

I walk to the window to let in some cool fresh air to try and calm down. I've been having horrible nightmares since moving away from Oxford. I'm so far away from home, I'm finding it hard to settle in. It's always the same one, I wake up on the floor in a old dirty building, a dark shadow with clown make up on, stalks over to me and rips my heart out and stomps on it while laughing with this high pitch laugh. And then I wake up in real life covered in sweat and breathing heavy. I take one last deep breath and grab a towel and head to the bathroom.

After having a hot shower I walk into my living room and head straight to the mirrors at the back of the room. I'm already in my dance gear and I do my morning stretches so I'm ready for class. Then I pack my school bag and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. I've been told from my teachers that I need to lose a couple of pounds so pink grape fruit it is. I don't find it as easy any more to keep in shape like the other dancers.

I eat then put my shoes on and start my walk to the university. My teacher Mrs Camble is already in the studio shouting at everyone to get there warms ups done so we can make a start.

About 5 minutes before class finished, Mrs Camble called for everyone to meet in the middle and sit on the floor. We all did like little obedient 'children'; I'm 20 years old, I don't need to be treating like a 5 year old. I can't wait to finish school and then I'll start auditioning for theatres. Oh how I want to play the Black Swan in the west end.

Mrs Camble cleared he throat to get all of us to pay attention "Right we have an amazing opportunity for you all. Well for five females that is. A famous band is looking for girls for there music video." There was whispers of excitement and people trying to guess the band" I won't get into it, details will be on the notice board shortly." She raised her voice over the class so we could hear her over the gossiping. "But ladies this will be the start of your working career if you're chosen, so please take it seriously." Mrs Camble finely put in while packing her bag. She may be strict and rude at times but she really is an amazing teacher. If she wasn't, there would of been no way I would of moved across the world just for school.

I got up and walked over to my bag to change my shoes. "So who do you think the band will be?" My friend Jazzy asked with excitement. "The old bat said that they need five girls so it must be a five male band!" She started listing all the bands of who it could be from classical bands to more well known bands like One Direction.

We both stood up at the same time, "I don't know who it could be, why don't you go and check the paper on the wall." I said hoping it will get her to zip it for 5 minutes.

"Ohhh good idea." I smiled and went to walk away. "Hey, aren't you coming to check as well"

I shrugged, "What's the point. I don't want to be a video girl dancer. I want to dance in the theatre."

"But Emma. This will get your name out there. Honey, you missed nearly two years of dancing. If you got this part it would help you out so much." I bit my lip thinking about it. "It wouldn't hurt just to look!"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh alright, let's have a look." She let out a small squick of excitement and grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to have a look on the notice board.

Once we managed to get through the crowed of giggling girls, Jazzy ran her fingers down to the name of the band. "Black Vail Brides! I've never heard of them." She looked at me in disappointment. "Meh, that was a bust. Let's go." She said attempting to get back out of the crowd." Aha she makes me laugh.

"Hey wait, my room mate listens to them. There not half bad." Who am I kidding I know like one of there songs.

Jazzy looked at me like I've grown a second head. "Well your tones changed. And plus, your room mate painted her walls black. She freaks me out; so I want to kinda keep clear of anything she's interested in.

"Um...there is pay involved" I put my head down in shame. I've never had to worry about money. My father was a lawyer and he was one of the best. It would cost people thousands and thousands to have him defend you in a case. Well, it turned out he only won because he used bribes to get people to create alibis for the person he was defending or he would pay people to make fake witness statements. He's now in prison. And he left his family in millions of pounds worth of debt. I'd take any job if it has pay. "Please audition with me!"

Jazzy looked at me with sympathy. Then a smile grew on her face. "Of cause I'll audition with you. But I'm only doing this for you ok."

She really was an amazing friend. She may be annoying at times but she's there for me when I need her. "Thanks"

Ashley POV

"OI CC!" Andy shouted through the rooms. "Bring in the paper work from the kitchen when you come back." You could hear a small muffle of a reply back.

"Ok so explain the idea for the music video again" I asked the director of our up coming music video.

James the music video Director was sitting forward in the arm chair of my house. Jake, Jinxx, Andy and I was all sitting on surrounding chairs and CC was getting drinks. "Ok so, the song is about how someone can start out to try and be better at something but they become obsessed by being better and they become a cartoon of there selves." We all nod out head listening.

"Here are the papers dude. What do you need them for?" CC walked in interrupting James.

"James will tell in a minute. He's just explaining the music video." Andy quickly hushed him.

James carried on "Anyway the music video will see all of you guys on a theatre stage doing your thing. But the video will feature around five female ballet dancers. At first, they are already really good but, as they carry on trying to get better, they become darker. More stiff, paler skin, darker eyes, skinnier. And by the end of the video they will be like dancing china dolls. So fragile and breakable. But almost perfect to the eye." He finished and looked for reactions from us. "So what do you think?"

"I think that seems pretty cool man. Do we get to make out with the girls?" Ever since Jinxx and Sammie broke up, he's been more of whore than me.

"Umm...no" James said looking a bit confused. Jinxx huffed like a child a slouched in his chairs.

"Yea that sounds awesome James. When can we make a start?" Andy always getting to the point. One of the reasons we get on so well.

"Well I want you guys help choosing the dancers. That's where the paperwork comes in CC. The information about the girls we have lined up for auditions. Then after that we can make a start on filming." Sounds like a plan!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok right I just want to get it out there, I'll be changing a lot of facts about the guys. Like girlfriends and stuff are way out of there real life time line. And they will be going on tours and doing songs they they never actually did.

Also thank you so much for the people that recommended my story and subscribed. It means a lot.