Status: On-going

I Want You Back

Chapter 1: Back in Barcelona

"Mommy I'm tired" Junior cried as I collected our bags from the ramp and waited for my brother.
"I know baby but your uncle is almost here can you be still till then?" I pleaded with the three year old. He just yawned before nodding his head yes. "That's my boy" I smiled as I held him close and turned to look at the crowd.
Really Carles... how long does it take to get here?
"Marley..." my stupid older brother called as he tried to maneuver his way around the crowd.
"Finally" I sneered as he came closer.
"Hey calm down... traffic was a bitc...”
"Language" I yelled as I motioned to the little boy in my arms.
He just shrugged his shoulders before taking the boy in his right arm while using his left to collect two of my bags.
"And I'm not allowed to call you Tarzan because..." I teased as we made our way out of the airport.
"Shut up shorty" he fired back as anger grew within me. He knew how much I hated being teased for my height.
We made our way to his car, with him putting a sleeping junior in his car seat before loading all our bags into the boot. Once he was done he made his way into the car and started up the engine.
"You've come back with a lot of luggage this time..." he began as I shrugged.
"Yep"
"Does this mean you’re staying for longer than a few weeks this time...?”
"Yep"
"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked as I finally looked at him.
I took a deep breath as I contemplated what I wanted to say.
"We broke up but I don't want to talk about it yet" I admitted before looking back out the window.
Carles just accepted my stance as he continued to drive to his house. Once we got there he told me to take Junior upstairs while he unpacked our bags from the car.
Once all of that was done we sat in the kitchen, with him trying to find out what was happening.
"Please just tell me what happened?" he pleaded as I sipped on my juice and looked out into his garden. "Come on Marley"
"You've been reading the papers right?" he nodded, knowing where this was going.
"But I don't believe anything they say because I know how the press twist things" he tried explaining as I snorted.
"I told myself the same thing before I found a Victoria Secret receipt" I began as Carles raised an eyebrow. "It wasn't for me" I informed him as he looked back in shock.
"Marley please don't tell me Cristiano..."
"That he was cheating on me? He was Carles. I confronted him about it and he didn't even try to deny it. Irina isn't the first one; she's just the most high profile. He swears he didn't mean to hurt me but come on... I had the man's child but he still couldn't keep it in his pants" I cried as I finally broke down over what happened between the two of us.
"It'll be OK...I promise" Carles reassured me as he held me close and held me as I cried. "I'll make it my life's mission to make sure that Cristiano never hurts you or Junior ever again. Cristiano Ronaldo will rue the day he ever hurt a member of my family" Carles threatened as he continued to soothe me.
{TO BE CONTINUED}...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read and leave me comments