Status: Ongoing

Picking Up the Pieces

Chapter 15.2: My first night

I let out a deep sigh as I sat on the bed in the guest room that Iker and Sara had allowed us to stay in. I listened to the noise from the party as I tried to get myself to calm down from my semi panic attack.

I knew it was ridiculous for feeling like this but I couldn’t help it. We had only been here a few hours and I already felt out of my depth and uncomfortable. Between the over friendly girlfriends to the flirtatious guys I just couldn’t handle this crowd and the people here.

I knew I would have to adjust because I wanted Sergio to be a success and be able to get his life and career back on track.

As I threw myself to lie back on the bed, I heard the bedroom door open. I stayed still in the hope that whoever had walked in would leave me alone. But I had no luck as I heard the bed sink as this person sat down.

“I know you aren’t sleeping” Sergio laughed as I opened my eyes.

I couldn’t help but feel relieved as I took in his appearance. His smile always managed to make me feel better.

I pulled him down to my level as I attached our lips. We French kissed for a few minutes before we pulled apart and he lay down next to me. We sat in silence for a while before he spoke.

“Is everything OK?” he whispered as if he was afraid to break the sound barrier in the room.

I breathed as I thought about what to answer.

“I’m nervous” I admitted as he turned to look at me.

“Why?” he asked in slight confusion.

“I can’t really explain it. I know this is where we are gonna be from now on but I’m just worried that I won’t fit in. what if your friends don’t like me? Or your family? What happiness when you finally fix things with them? What if they think I’m just another Lena? That I’m only after your money and fame” I rambled as Sergio laughed.

“Babe they would never think that. And why would you think I would want you to fit in? I love that you are so different from everyone here. It reminds me that not everyone is fake and untrustworthy. I don’t know if this is enough to reassure you but I promise I’ll do everything in my power to keep you happy” he smirked before kissing me.

Even though his words didn’t get rid of the doubt that was still there, they did make me feel a little secure that no matter what happened Sergio would always be there.

“You know its tradition that when a couple moves to a new space that they have to christen it with new home sex” he smirked as he ran a hand over my stomach.

“Sergio we can’t. This isn’t our house” I explained as he shook his head.

“Oh babe they won’t mind” he assured me before captivating my lips for a kiss and leading me in the christening of our temporary home.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued…