Status: Updates are as frequent as possible.

American Soldier

My Great Escape

I picked up my head slightly when the door to the small room opened and a woman walked in carrying some food. I put my head back down and she said I couldn't understand. She took some fruit from the late and put it towards my mouth but I turned my head away. She sighed and placed the food down on a table that was against the wall. She pulled what looked like a handkerchief from her pocket and lifted my head up. She dipped a small part of the handkerchief into the glass of water she brought and dabbed the wounds on my face. Once she was done she left the room taking the food with her. I looked down onto the floor and seen a bobby pin. It must have fallen from her pocket when she pulled the handkerchief from it. I extended my sore leg out and barely stepped on the pin and brought it over to me. I kicked off on of the tan boots and used my toes to take the sock off. Once I had done that I grabbed the pin with my toes and slowly brought it up to my hand.

I grabbed the pin and worked on the lock to the chains. I got one of them after many failed attempts then I used my free hand to unlock the other. My hands were now free. I picked the lock on the shackles and I put back on my sock and boot. I then placed the shackles on to where I could easily kick them up and use it as a weapon. I did the same thing with the chains that had bounded my wrists. Now let one of those fuckers come in here. I put my head down and though about what I was going to do. I know I needed my gear and my weapons and the only way I know to get them is to kill anyone who gets in my way. Well so be it. The door opened again a few minutes later and the insurgent plus two armed guards came into the room. I guess they wanted to see if I was ready to talk.

"Have you had enough?" he said and I nodded. Damn this is going to be so great.

"Now where are they going to hit?" he asked and I mumbled my words and he came closer just like I thought he would.

"Where will they strike?" he said leaning closer to my face.

"Right through your heart." I sprang up using the shackles on my wrists and wrapping them around his neck. The armed men opened fire killing one of their own. I used both the shackles and chains and I hit them both in the head making their brain matter splatter all over the wall. I grabbed their guns and any ammo that they carried and I left the room.

I went down through the advanced tunnel system until I came to their operations room. My bag, Kevlar, and weapons laid on the table along with their own reconnaissance map. I grabbed it and shoved the map into the field pack. I put on my Kevlar and LBV before grabbing my bag and weapons. A map on the wall looked like these tunnels. I scanned it until I found a way out. I followed the way the map had said and I stepped into the sun. I looked around and there were Taliban soldiers walking everywhere. I snuck through buildings and even took out a few more until I was far enough away from them. I hiked out of the mountainous area and my body was ordering me to stop but I had to go on. I needed to get as far away from those fuckers as possible plus find my squad to give them the map of the place so they can call in an airstrike.

My body was so sore by the time I got down the mountain that I could barely catch my breath. I stopped after a few minutes of walking and I sat down on a rock. I grabbed my canteen that was attached to my field pack and drank the refreshing water. I poured some on my face in attempt to cool down before I continued on. Each area I came to was becoming more and more familiar and I knew I had to be close. I could feel the wear on my body with each step I took but I wasn't going to stop. I crossed over a hill and seen some of my squad sitting down to rest while the Luey looked at his map. I fired a shot into the air and they all looked in my direction. I could hear the Luey ordering the men to come after me but all that walking finally took its toll on me and I fell to the ground.

"Oh my god it's Sergeant Rossi!" one of the men said as he looked me over.

"Hang on Sergeant. We're getting you some medical attention."

"In the bag...there's a map of the...the place I was taken to. They're planning something huge...huge from that base." I said through ragged breaths. The Luey looked through my bag and found what I was talking about. He radioed in to the base and told them that I was found before telling them about what I had gotten. An airstrike was called and as I heard the distant booms of the bombs going off I faded into an unconscious state.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys there's only 3 chapters left. Please give me some comments. I'd really like to hear what you think about the chapters I post. Don't be a silent reader. You don't have to say much in the comments just give me and update soon or great chapter or nice work. Please, please, please let me hear from you...