Call to Arms

"Ella, what do we do now?"

My best friend of ten years Raegan asks me, as her, Emma, and Kait stood on one side of me, with Andrew Shaw, Patrick Kane, Brandon Saad, and Jonathan Toews on the otherside. I held the book, as we stared at her in the players hallway of the United Center. This was someone we saw in movies as kids, she occasionally popped into our nightmares. The woman with the horns on her head stared directly back at me, as I held on to the book a little tighter. I feel Jonathans stare, as I let out a breath of exhale.

"Raegan...you guys need to run."

~~~

Ella always knew she was different, that her and her father were different, her friends accepted her for it. However, right when she turned twenty-one, not only was she was given the news that her and her father were exiled here from a land we all knew in our stories, but that she had to defeat the one villain who scared her as a kid with the gift she was given at birth, Maleficent, who is now in our world, looking for the book that could defeat Ella, that was now in the hands of Jonathan Toews.

Join Ella, Raegan, Emma, Kait, Jonathan, Patrick Kane, Andrew Shaw, and Brandon Saad as they witness a world they thought didn't exist, while they begin the battle of good vs evil.