Status: One shot

Finally

One

A smile on Steph's face was a fake one, plastered on her lips due to a jealous rage that bellowed in her stomach. The skinny blondes arm is wrapped around Jonathan's waist as Steph stands behind the camera. She wanted to be in her place, so close to him that he would tower over and smile down at her. But at last, she was just the friend that wanted more.

Patrick Kane took the arm of Steph after the picture was taken, they were in a bar in down town Chicago after the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. Steph was pleased to see all her friends achieve their absolute dream, even if it were the second time. Patrick knew about Stephanie's undying love for his Captain and he wanted to make it happen.

"How are you doing?" Patrick asked her, a big smile on her face.

"Besides wanting to rip her face off, pretty good" Steph replied with a small smile, hugging herself with an insecure feeling.

Patrick took his dear friend into an embrace, rocking her back in forth as he wished she didn't have to go through it. Jonathan on the other hand was sending glares at his team mate and best friend, he didn't understand why he felt so territorial over Steph. His girlfriend hanging on his arm, asking for another bottle of champagne and telling me some story that she has told him for the billionth time. Sure she was hot, but she was boring and a drag, her personality was dry. But Every time Jonathan talked to Steph, they could take for hours about things and he wanted that.

Patrick got separated from Stephanie as she found her way to the bathroom, she splashed water on her face and fixed her dress. She frowned at herself, thinking she'd never amount to the girl that currently held Jonathan's heart. But she was startled by the sudden open of the door and she looking through the mirror to see Jonathan in the door way.

His tight grey shirt widening out his muscles, his playoff beard maturing the look on his face and the backwards hat giving Steph a reason to stare.

Jonathan couldn't keep his eyes off her, her legs looked so long in the nude heels and short black dress. Her hair was curled in subtle waves, her touch cheeks tinted pink and her eyes setting fire to his heart.

Jonathan retaliated quickly, without a word he closed the bathroom door, locking it and then closing in on Steph. His big hands cupping her face, he searched her eyes for any protest but all he could see was the sparkles that dashed through them. A small smile appeared on his lips, then he leaned closer and whispered.

"You're so beautiful Stephanie" and then kissed her lips, not caring about the party, the girl he told to get lost or anything. Just that he could finally have the girl he hasn't stopped thinking about since he first met her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short - but for Steph