Status: pasting the story here was my friends idea, there will be alot of mistakes in the story E.G. Spelling, gramma, ETC.

Grimm

Prologue

"Im almost free" I said while running. I stopped for a moment realizing i wont be 100% free out there. Then flashed in my mind my memory freedom chip. I ran back the white warm, yet cold at the same time, hall way. I came across a door that read instant armory on it. I ran in.
Looking across the darker yet bigger room, i looked for a melee weapon. There were rows of gun stands, then a row of giant metal suits. I finally came across a row of different melee weapons, including axes and chainsaw's, i assume for the giant suits. I ran down the row in a rush looking for a simple knife, found one and ran. I got out of the armory "Damn not enough time! to get to the exit" Before I turned to get back in the armory i noticed a payload dock down the hall way not to far away. i got in and looked around, "Im in luck!" I picked up a crate that was big enough for me to jump into and placed it in small slot that read 'Send To earth'. I went behind the slot and found a computer built into it. I got into it and looked for any way to send the crate to earth. the computer was simple enough to use. I pressed launch and got into the crate before it was sealed up. The moment the Pod fired. The moment i felt free to breathe. "so thats where i was. in space!" looking back at the ship that was getting smaller and smaller.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was optional. it will make sense at the very end of the story.