Status: pasting the story here was my friends idea, there will be alot of mistakes in the story E.G. Spelling, gramma, ETC.

Grimm

chapter 1

I opened my eyes. The lights in the ceiling never seemed brighter. I sat up on the Bed. I then felt free to look and study the room around me. There white clean walls, and i got up in the middle of the room. There bright lights built into the ceiling. "Where am I?" I asked myself. I then tried to remember how i got here, I actually had no memory at all. I felt free to stand up. I was wearing complete white garments. I had so much questions in my head it almost felt like I was getting nausea. Then one of the doors opened up. It led to a hall way full of other rooms exactly the same as the one I was in. I walked out and found other people walking out of their rooms. I assumed my room was at the very beginning of the corridor. The other rooms were all built into the sides. I walked out into the corridor in a straight line ignoring everyone else aside. Eventually after 3 minutes of walking the rows of rooms end and there's only the corridor walls. I kept walking with a large amount of foot step sounds behind me. There was no talking, there was only walking. Eventually, after who knows how long, we came upon a fork going 2 different ways. I look back into the corridor we came from and it somehow disappeared and was replaced with a wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had no idea where that last bit came from. srs XD