Status: pasting the story here was my friends idea, there will be alot of mistakes in the story E.G. Spelling, gramma, ETC.

Grimm

Chapter 3

While walking we caught up with the others. There was 16 other people here. We eventually found something either than corridors. a Large Office complex. It felt like there was more ahead. more than just offices. We eventually split apart, some followed others but we all didn't stick together. the place was a maze! Luckily there were signs on walls to tell us where we are. I followed the same person who addressed me earlier. It felt like I needed to stick with him. "Hey a sign that says exit." I told him. "Awesome but i want to know everything before I get nausea."
"It can wait, we just need to get out. there might be answers out there."
He agreed and went. I walked in the directions of the signs while wondering where we are actually. Eventually we found the exit. I rushed to open the door but on the other side was another part of the building. "more corridors" I groaned. "your right it does seem like there might be answers out here. Look its not a narrow path any more there's different sections with more signs actually telling us where we are going." He and I walked out. It was dark here. The neon tubes built into the walls were all off. I decided to actually walk into a room instead of wander. Inside the room I randomly chose looked like a chemistry lab. Everything was neatly put away and there was 2 exits. Then I asked myself. Where is everyone when this looks like a place everyone would go to for work. "Hey do you know where we are? Either than this place being a chemistry lab."
"why ask me? I just woke up like you asking the same question." He Replied.
"I, sorry I just cant put this all together"
"lets find out. maybe the security Hub will have some answer's with the cameras."
"wait. what's this?" I said looking at a oddly placed lap top sitting in the Lab. The other person came up to me to look at it. I opened it up and tried to turn it on.
"power source is probably dead" I said. both him and I looked around the room for a recharger. "Found it." he said while looking under a desk somewhere else in the room.
"I think I found a power socket in the wall."
I turned back to look at him as he tried to flick on the light. "Powers out. i guess something or someone cut the power." We then heard off in the distance of the structure of the place, A loud roar that vaguely sounded like a dying cat. Then It roared harder but this time with anger inside its voice, making it sound like a whale roaring. "well that answer's that." He said
"look around for another computer. wait lets look for another lap top in the office complex. we might use its battery instead."
In the other room it was darker and unwelcoming. The thought of the monster we heard earlier might find us. We easily found another computer sitting on a bench in a half built in wall blocked off with the bench. I replaced the battery and turned it on. luckily it had no password and on the desk top was a video with a date "12/10/30." I double clicked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This idea came partly from the walking dead and dead space 2. if your a fan from either of those you will know where the idea takes place.