Status: pasting the story here was my friends idea, there will be alot of mistakes in the story E.G. Spelling, gramma, ETC.

Grimm

chapter 4

The video started playing. inside there was a man in front of the camera where the lab was, there were 2 others in the room, both in security vests, implying security guards. "Hi, Who I am doesn't matter any more by the time your watching this your probably abandoned here. Where you are watching this is probably level base 13. the lowest one is level base 25. down there is hell and where all of those things are coming from. at the very bottom is the only thing that can end this all. There isn't much of a difference but at least wont be dinner to those things out there. also Expect more information about these disgusting Fuckers if you ever make it down there. Yes its easy to just head up to the surface and run away but, there's not much to go home to now. once down there i guess you'll know what to do." Then the video ended. I looked at my friend and he looked at me back. "so are we going down there?" I asked "might as well. we don't have anything to lose. might as well make a damn use of our selves if we have no point in, where ever we are." he replied. "then lets look around for any gear or something. if they created what ever's looming out there, they should have some weapons.
♠ ♠ ♠
no note. FO U :P