‹ Prequel: Just for a Moment
Sequel: Misplaced Words
Status: This story is complete but being revised. Part four is now in progress ♥

Dizzy Hurricane

Things I wish I could Forget

I am staring at Ally's phone in disbelief, is she really still talking to this loser. He has such a weird last name, and he has to be at least thirty. Oh god, he even has a wedding ring in this picture, what is she thinking? I shake my head at my sister, sighing out loud.

"He is a loser Ally! A married loser, please just leave this guy alone." I shout at her through the bathroom door.

"No he isn't," I could almost hear her rolling her eyes, "and his wife is dead."

Now its my turn to roll my eyes, "and that is much better how? Besides he is still way too old for you. Haven't you ever heard of a pediophile?"

I put my hand on my hip and tap my foot waiting for a response, she throws the door open. She clutches her towel closely to her chest.

"Back off Lizzy, I mean it. Stay out of this. I mean it!" She pushes past me.
________

I am running down a dark alley, hoping that I can get away from him but I know he has me cornered. So I start screaming for help, hoping someone will hear me and save me, all the while his hand stretches out towards me. I feel like I wasn’t really moving, like I am running in slow motion, yet my legs are burning and my lungs are struggling for air. I feel his hand slap down against my mouth and him pull into his body. I am sobbing now, my body shaking against the rock wall that his body is. I try to squirm out of his grip, but I know that it is no use, I am stuck, trapped. I kick at his shins, dig my nails into his arms and that does nothing. So with his other arm he clamps down on my arms to keep me from fighting him. I am in his vice grip, feeling panicked, afraid and stupid. This was a dumb idea, I should have told someone I was coming. I knew this guy was trouble but I didn’t think. . . I bite his hand hard. I can taste his skin in my teeth, I want to throw up.

“Please,” I say through the tears and my throat closing in fear, “please just let me go. I won’t tell anyone I swear, just let me go.”

“I can’t do that,” he pulls my head back by my hair and pain rips through my skull, “you already know what I look like and that slutty little beauty you call your little sister, well she knows my name. So sorry, but I have to kill you when I am done with you.”

He throws me against the floor and rips off my shirt while placing his knee against my chest. I claw at his knee in a desperate attempt to get air. I feel him press down harder and I am gasping for air. He laughs at my plight, so amused with my struggle to breathe. I try to scream and it just echoes weakly back to my ears. He grabs my lips, forcing them together between his fingers while giving me a fierce look. I get the hint, no more of that then. That’s when I feel the sting of his fist against my face and I muffle my screams with my hands as the tears stream down my face even more. I already know that no one could hear me from here, if not they would have helped by now. At least that’s what I like to think. Really, I just didn't want to hear the sound of my own agony or get hit again. I can already feel my eye swelling up as the world flashes hot white.

“You are just ugly thing aren’t you? A dirty little girl who comes looking for this kind of stuff, huh? You deserve this.” He bashes my head into the floor and I can feel myself getting dizzy. I beg myself to pass out, so I won’t feel anything. “I don’t even want to do this but it’s my duty. I have to rid the earth of dirty like you.”

That was the last thing he said to me before ripping into me. Throughout, he keeps pausing to remind me that I am so hideous, that I hold none of my naive sister’s beauty. That he couldn't even wrap his mind around how we were related because I am dirt and my sister is an exotic wild flower. He spits in my face, and laughs at me some more as I continue to cry. He reminds me that I am a nobody and that was if I even amounted to that much. He tells me that I will die and alone and that he will make sure that no one loves me. The whole time I begged my body to pass out from the pain. I could feel myself bleeding and I throw up which makes him laugh hard. Until he no longer thought it was funny, then he drove his fist into my face one last time and I pass out. I swear I can feel myself smiling when he fist flies at me, I just didn’t want to feel anymore.

I wake up later, still on the alley floor, bloody, dizzy, alone, scared, and disgusted with myself. I sit up and winced, looking down and seeing that my stomach is all bruised up. I lay back down and start crying, wishing that he would have killed me so I wouldn’t have to live with this.

__________________________________

I woke up in my bed screaming, clawing at my skin so hard that blood trickled down my arm. I was only half aware of it, mostly because my mind was still back there. I was still trapped in that alley, alone, afraid, and disgusted. I didn’t care about my arm, I just kept screaming and crying until Kellin starts talking to me to calm me down. He knows not to touch me; he knows what nightmare it was. Oh how I wish it was just a nightmare and not a memory. I cry and cry until I can’t cry anymore. Then I lay wide awake the rest of the night, hoping that I may have peace from this one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Somethings you can never escape :/

-Hana