‹ Prequel: Just for a Moment
Sequel: Misplaced Words
Status: This story is complete but being revised. Part four is now in progress ♥

Dizzy Hurricane

Skeletons in the Closet

She gripped the edges of my hair and kissed me hard on the lips. I laughed and nudged Naomi away, I knew I won that debate; her kiss was her way of trying to shut me up. Which is also her way of admitting defeat. I laugh and pull her into my lap, caressing her face before she buries mine in her face in my neck.

"Baby," I mumble into her hair.

"Hmmm," she snuggles in tighter to my body.

"You are the best, you know that right?" I lift her chin so she is looking at me.

"I do now." She kisses my lips with a sweet tenderness.

Then she presses her hand against my chest and chuckles into my neck. The kind of chuckle that is just from being so happy that you just need to laugh a bit. Suddenly a small piece of me is starting to feel guilt tugging at me from the back of my mind as I remembered the surprise I got. I can clearly remember raggedy Ally’s enraged voice screaming at me from the top of her lungs. Two days ago she just showed up on campus out of no where, and was sitting in my room when I opened the door after class that day. I was beyond shocked, since we haven't spoken at all since I told her I was dating Naomi. Plus what about Tally, but I guess that JT let her in since Tally’s class was on a trip to Russia for ballet classes for the next three weeks. Still, why come see me when she could be spending time with her sister right now?

So there she was just tapping her foot impatiently as if I was keeping her from somewhere important. Like I asked her to pop up and chat with me today. Her eyes narrowed at me as soon I walked into my room. I felt a wave of annoyance fill me but I swallowed it down along with the shock and all my plans to take a rest before dinner with Naomi that night. I closed the door behind me and silently hoped that she was here just to say sorry and that we were cool. I turned and put on an uneasy smile, which didn't last when Ally's scowl stayed firmly on her face.

“Vic, how are you?” She asked with malice laced in her voice.

I felt a wave of sadness wash over me, I missed Ally. My best friend, the girl I told everything to. What happened to that girl? I shook my head, I needed to stay focused on the now.

I cleared my throat, “Hey Ally, it’s been a while.”

“Two weeks and three days but whose counting right?” She flipped her hair off her shoulder angrily. “I guess you just got too busy to keep in touch. I guess I have been replaced.”

“Or…” I fought the anger bubbling in my throat as best as I could, “you ignored my phone calls, texts, and Facebook messages for three days so I gave up until you came around. Which by the way, you always do, so why stress it Ally? Besides I didn’t do anything wrong in the first place for you to treat me like this.”

“No, you just started dating my best friend that’s all!” She stood up quickly.

“Which is not wrong Ally, would you just get over it?!?” I balled my hands up, this woman frustrates me endlessly.

She closed the gap between us in a few steps, “never!”

She slapped me before she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pressed her lips into mine. She dug her fingernails into the back of my neck; I felt the passion seeping from her into me. I fought the urge to match her passion as she bit my bottom lip before breaking the kiss. Her lips curled up into a devious smile and she placed a swift kiss on my neck. She leaned into my ear and I could feel the light brush of her lips.

“This isn’t over.” Then she sashayed out of my room, leaving me with all the guilt and confusion.

Naomi snaps me back to the present with a light nibble on my neck, “Baby, you seem very distracted today.”

"Sorry babe," I push her hair out of her face, "I am just lost in thought."

Then I start to think about my Naomi. I sometimes wish everyone knew this Naomi, not just the silly one who is always joking around and has annoying nicknames. No, the serious, passionate, funny Naomi who can make my mind race to keep up with her intellect and makes my heart race fast enough to swear I am going to have a heart attack. This is the Naomi who I can see myself growing to love madly. The one who I can picture spending the rest of my time, life, with. I grab her hand and run my lips over her knuckles; I can feel her eyes on the top of my head. She uses her free hand to comb her fingers through my hair. Everything in me relaxes and yet is hyper alert to her touch.

“My love,” she whispers as if she thought if she spoke too loudly it would break the moment, “you are thinking about Ally aren’t you? I know you are upset that she hasn’t spoken to us in almost three weeks but she will let it go. I mean we are all best friends.” She kisses my head reassuringly, “now please come back to me Victor, give me all of your attention.”

“There is nothing I would rather do.” I place my hand on the back of her neck and pull her in for another kiss.

I swear we can kiss for days without breathing. Not to mention that there is something so different about kissing Naomi. With Lizzy it was like fire and ice colliding, destroying all that was in its path. With Ally it's like eating too much of your favorite candy and that happy but painful feeling you get in the end. When I kiss Naomi it feels like climbing into a warm bed after a cold day, like coming home. It is a safe, beautiful and comforting feeling all at once. We stop to get some fresh air into our lungs and Naomi smiles so warmly at me.

“I am pretty sure I love you Victor.” She presses her forehead against mine.

I look into her eyes and put my hand on her cheek, smiling back at her, “I hope you do, because I know that I wouldn’t mind spending forever just like this.”

I watch a blush creep up her face, her eyes light up and I can see a plan forming in them. I give her a crooked smile wondering just what it could be.

She kisses me eagerly, “then let’s do just that. We could get married, elope and tell no one, it will be just us, forever. My husband, Victor V. Fuentes. I think Naomi Fuentes has a lovely ring to it. ”

I laugh, the shock and nervous kind of laugh, “you’re crazy. You’re joking right? I mean marriage.. I don't know..”

I look at her and see the hurt flash in her eyes, “no, I wasn't joking. I just thought. . .”

“But my love, that’s a big decision.” I grab her hand in mine and lightly press my lips to each of the tips of her fingers. “Don’t you want to think about this more before we jump right into it? Don't you want to be sure you love me first?”

“I have thought about it,” she pressed her body even closer into mine, “I have been for a while now. I mean, I am pretty sure I fell in love with you through Ally's stories alone.”

I see her bite her lip guilty and instantly I think of Ally; of the night she once crawled into my lap. The night Jack was sick. That night before Winter Fest when she said that she just wanted company. The night she said she loved me, and we drank so much. We kissed more then we drank. Then we crawled into my bed and starting making out. I gave her that hickey and we got so carried away. . .

“Vic, what’s wrong?” Naomi eyes were searching my face for answers.

My heart is pounding in my chest and my palms are sweating. Its time that I am honest with Naomi, that I let her know everything that's happened between me and Ally that night.

“Naomi, I have something to tell you. Ally and I…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the long gap. MY computer broke :(

Anyway tell me what you think please ♥

-Hana ♥