‹ Prequel: Just for a Moment
Sequel: Misplaced Words
Status: This story is complete but being revised. Part four is now in progress ♥

Dizzy Hurricane

Not one to be Messed with

This year my Dolcezza is a rock star on campus. Everyone who has come through here for auditions has stared and whispered her name. I have even seen some people take pictures of her when she isn't looking. It must be because of Emma Stone’s sudden campaign for stomach cancer, after she met and became obsessed with Lizzy. I am not surprised, from day one that chica came on campus, I knew a fellow diva had finally made it to this joint. I don’t mind that she is the center of attention, it will make my rise to stardom that much more dramatic. Ya know the story right? The whole, always second best to her best friend but ever the fighter story, yeah that is me. Besides, if anyone deserves it, shoot, it's Lizzy. The girl is forever stressed and she has more issues then I have shoes, and that is a lot. But lately she has been cooling off a lot; this whole cancer thing didn’t break Lizzy it made her so much stronger. I have never seen her so determined before.

Of course when I first got the news I cried, a lot. Brendon held me in his arms every night for week while I sobbed to him. The only reaction that topped mine, was Kellin’s. I watched as his face crumbled when Lizzy told us the news after the major show. She said it while plugging in Kellin’s electric razor to the socket. Her face looked so soft and vulnerable, yet her eyes gleamed with a fierce determination. I watched as her hair fell to the ground, ash brown curls covering the bathroom floor. I could feel my heart break and I knew that I needed to be strong for her. So the moments after Kellin gave her a shape up and fixed her edges, I had him shave my hair too. I didn’t let on how hard it was for me, I love my hair, it is my trademark in my family. For Lizzy, for our friendship, I could do it. Vic, who came later, did the same. We took silly pictures together and I made one my profile picture. I would show Lizzy that she was not alone. She needed to know that I will always have her back.

Brendon and I spent a lot of nights with her when she convinced Kellin to visit her family to reassure them of her condition. I don’t know how she managed that I mean I swear Kellin looks heartbroken whenever Lizzy isn’t by his side. Anyway, she would never complain about the pain as she clenches her stomach, never asked for any extra help. I don’t know if that was determination or stubbornness. Either way I admired the girl. I loved being a part of her daily fight. I loved that she picked me to be on her support team.

I won’t lie, this whole ordeal has helped strengthen my marriage, because the way Brendon was there for Lizzy, you would swear she was his little sister. It was the perfect reminder as to why I freaking love that man. Roxanne Urie, I still love the ring to my new name, plus my name change pissed off my father, so bonus points for me. You would think as a wealthy chick that I am daddy’s little princess, but that guy could fall into a hole! What do I care? Nope, my mother built up her own wealth; he was just along for the ride. But so were his three mistresses and two other secret children. My mom left him so quick when she found out; I swear I could see his head spin. So now it’s just my mom and her 'Donald Trump' wealthy, new husband. He tries to play daddy so hard that he spoils me rotten. That story is going to look great on the cover of magazines. Poor abandoned girl gets a second change with her beloved step father. I laugh to myself.

I am glad that I am done with the whole audition thing for now. I had no idea it would be this much work. I mean I am all for working hard during the school year, but this is my time. I pout when I walk into my empty room, Panic! At the Disco was on a month long tour through the states so I am on my own. I would love to crash at Lizzy’s right now but Kellin just got home yesterday from a week away with his family. Again, I marvel how Lizzy convinces him to go. I know she wants life to be normal and for things to be okay, but Kellin just wants to hold her until she is better. So, I will give them their alone time. My phone buzzes, probably from one of the billion annoying texts Jonny sends me. That dude pays more attention to me now then he did when we were actually together. I understand it’s hard, considering the fact that he lost me, but let it go already. I pick up the phone and see that one is from Vic, he wants to hang. I am out the door so fast, the papers in my room blew around.

Now Vic and I aren’t the best of friends, but he has always been someone I could trust. A rare thing anyone ever gets from me is trust, so I value him as a friend. It was me, him and Kells, a lot before Lizzy came on the scene. That's when I made the best friend I have ever had. I was heartbroken when things didn't work out with him and Lizzy, and I most definitely do NOT want him with that heart breaker Ally. I don’t care if she is my girl’s sister, she isn’t good enough for him. With whatever power I have I will keep those two from ever happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you ever wondered how Roxy feels, well now you know.

-Hana ♥