Status: Editing

The Time Might Be Over Soon

chapter 1

I was sitting there playing with Lucille when a nurse came to us "Genevieve you need to go to your room soon you need rest" she sweetly told us "okay just give me few more minutes?" i begged from her with puppy dog eyes "fine, but you are starting to be to old to be using puppy do eyes anymore" she said chuckling "hey i'm not that old i´m oly 20!" i shouted to her acting hurt witch only caused her to laugh.

"Genevieve will you be here always for me?" the little girl in my lap asked "of course sweetheart! why would you think i wouldn't?" she shrugged "just making sure" you smiled to the little girl but couldn´t help but to think why would she ask that she knew that i would always be here.

Lucille is young she is only 8 so I act like her big sister to make sure she is okay when ever her parents arent here and just keep her company.

She has some problems with her lungs and heart but they are getting better and if she keept it up she was soon out of here but as for me? I had cancer and right now it was kicking my butt. I have Ovarian cancer and why i got it is unknow but right now. I´m trying to win this battle but it´s hard but i was lucky that i was diagnosed early so it has not had a change to get any further.

I was taken out from my thoughts with loud happy voices coming from the hall and soon at Lucille´s door were standing few Dallas Stars players. Lucille is a huge fan of them and so am i, we have been cheering for the Stars together every since we found out that we both liked the sport.

"hey!" all the players cheered as they saw Lucille. Lucille is a shy girl so she clinged into me "Hey what are you doing go say hey to them" i whisper to her with a huge smile but she stays right next to be "oh come on Lucille they wont hurt you besides i need to go to my room now" i tell her trying to slightly pushed her towards them "no please stay, i promose to be brave if you stay" i sigh and look at the nurse who nods aproving "okay i will stay but you got to be a brave girl now" i tell her as i get up and sit into on of the chairs and watch as she starts shyly talking to the players.

I laugh as I keep listining to them while they were playing around. It turned out that her parents had sent a letter asking her favorite players to come and meet her and help her beat the rest of her sickness and the organisation hade agreed to meet her.

From the coner of my eye i saw somebody sit next to me. I turn to look only to get met by a small smirk but the person were trying to hide it. "hi i´m Tyler" I knew who he was but i polilty shaked his hand and told my name "i´m Genevieve" he smiles " beautiful name, so are you her sister or something?" i kinda knew he would ask that "no i´m not her sister i´m actually one of the patient in here but i´m very close with Lucille" his smile dissapears right after i told him that i was a patient my self "oh i´m sorry i didnt know" he apologizes while rubbing the back of his neck "it´s fine like you said you didn´t know" i slightly smile to him showing him that its okay but trying to singal him to leave me alone because i was not in the mood to talk to somebody but he didnt catch it or ignore it witch makes me sigh, don´t get me wrong i like him but i´m just not in the mood for talking like i already said.

i leave the room but only to get stopped by someone right outside the room. "hey wanna hang out sometime?" i hear the person ask from me, I turn around to get meet by Tyler´s brown eyes.

I chuckle lightly "umm i´m sure that it would be fun but i can´t leave the hospital so we would need to be in my room or somewhere in this building and let me tell you this place isn´t that fun and i would probably bore you" i tell him as i suddenly become all self counsos "it doesnt bother me we will just come up with random things to do" he winks at me witch makes me roll my eyes "and i bet you wont bore me so... how about i come tomorrow after my practise witch while be around one?" I bit my lip debaiting should i agree "i don´t know" i tell him, i´m not good at letting people in they because in the close past i have lost a lot of important people like m y friends, Matt and few others so i was not sure if i wanted him to get close to me"oh come on it will be fun! plus it will be change to be hanging around with someone who is close to your age!" he did have a point " how do you know we are around the same age, huh?" I asked from him "well how old are you?" i actually were a bit shocked how he just asked it like it was nothing "umm i´m 20" i tell him " well i´m 22 witch happens to be close to your age so i was right" he had a cocky smirk on his face showing that he liked that he proved me wrong, I sigh loudly" fine... my room number is 202 but better not show up with one of those cocky smirks okay"i tell him "but now i really need to go" he nods and chuckles while waving an goodbye "see ya tomorrow" i put my hand showing him i heard him.

I sigh when i get to the elevator, great what have i gotten myself into? i cant let him get to close to me other wise i will be left as heart broken as i was with Matt leaving me. But now i got to promise me i wont let my self get into to same position i had myself with Matt never again not right now i sigh. I still werent over him and it have been what? 6 months.

" you are late" i heard the second i walked in to my room by my doctor "i´m sorry" i say as i crawl into my bed as the nurse comes to me and gives me my meds i thank her and take them and then turn my attention to my doctor "so how bad?" my voice was barely over a whisper i was so afraid of the results i hear my doctor sigh witch means they are not good "it´s the same but soon if anything isn´t happening i am afraide that it will spread so i need to do an surgery soon trying to get at least a bit of it away" with those news i hold my tears back as the doctor and the nurse were still ther "okay" was the only thing i said and they took that as there cue to leave. and the second i heard the door close singaling that i was alone i let the tears fall.Why was this happening to me? nobody deserves this, so why do i have to go throught this. I lie that for awhile until I i decide to do something that i rearly do.

"god i need to get better i need to live i cant lose now i´m too young i haven't found my true love yet i have only been kissing frogs not my prince. so please i´m so young i have so many things i wanna do i wanna live old die besides my loved one so please i´am begging you please don´t say it´s my time" I´m not very religious but right now i don´t know what else to do but to turn to god and beg that he will save my live and let me live my life for a long time." and whit that i turn everything else out and just lay there emotionles.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i know it sucks but try to bare with me and give this a change....
so What do you think about what kind of role is Matt playing in this? well i bet you know but hey you nver know. and what do you think will be going to happen between Genevieve and Tyler please comment and subcribe.
thanks xoxo :)