To Know

Want

I want to know that you’re okay wherever you are in the world. You left so suddenly and I never got the chance to understand why you left. The only thing I understood was what you wanted your life to accomplish and how you wish for many things that you didn’t get. It’s hard to know if you’re okay when you aren’t with me in the physical way that everyone else is.

How do people know that heaven is a better place when they’ve never seen it before? I’ve never seen it before and now that you’re in that place, I wish that I would have been there instead. If I were there I’d know what it was like. If it was beautiful I would trust that you are happy and in a better place, but I cannot fathom how anywhere other than where I am is a better place.

The other thing is I don’t even know if that’s where you are. How can I know you’re happy in heaven if that’s not where you ended up? Hell is too extreme for a nice man like you, but how do I know you’re not in limber with all the lost spirits of the world? I want to know where you are in world because without that I will never know if you’re happy where you are.

If your soul is in limber, I will certainly understand that, but I will want to know why you haven’t reached out to me. You’ve been gone several years now, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still want to know how you are, where you are, and if heaven is the greatest place for you.

These thoughts might be just that, thoughts that never come true. Maybe I’m being too serious or maybe my brain is scrambled in thoughts without a purpose, only one of making me want answers. These thoughts just might be a way preventing my own happiness. We both know that I have a quiet personality, which tends to brings loudness to the mind, so that might be where I am.

I want to know who I am, how you are, where you are, and several answers. You? You want to know if I’m feeling well and if I’ve found who I am in this crazy, mixed-up world. Some things we want to know.