Side Effects of Love

Chapter 1

Allison’s P.O.V

“Rosalee!!! I’m boooorrrrreeeeeddddd!!!” I said.

“Allison, I don’t care!” she replied.

“Someone forgot to take there happy pills this morning!” I sang loudly as our best guy friend Ryan came up.

“Rosalee?” he asked.

“I did so take my happy pills!!! I had malt-o-meal with the pills!” she said. “I love malt-o-meal!”

“So Allison, while Rosalee is obsessing over malt-o-meal, tell me, what did you do with the pancakes?” Ryan asked his face serious.

“I fed them to the ninja!”

“Noooo!! Why would you do such a horrid thing?!?” he joked.

I sighed and looked the other way, we were at school and it hadn’t started yet. No one else in our ‘group’ was here yet. I tuned out Ryan and Rosalee right now; I had other things on my mind. I was pretty sure they were talking about sunshine, but I can’t be sure. I was staring off into space when someone hit me in the back of my head. I turned around and saw Megan grinning. I also the rest of the ‘group laughing.

“Megan! Don’t hit meeee!!”

“Oh! Allison did you watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night?” Rosalee said suddenly.

‘Yes, Oh my God, Spencer was soo hot!”

“Yea, but Ryan looked waay hotter!”

“No Spenc-” I was cut off from our argument, ugh, school was starting.