Side Effects of Love

Chapter 12

Allison's P.O.V

It had finally arrived, the day Rosalee and I were going on tour with Panic! At The Disco! We were so excited! We had only an hour wait for them to come now. It was going to be fun, or as I told my parents so they would let me go willingly "educational".

"Allison," Rosalee was saying.

"Huh?"

"We forgot to say good-bye to Ryan!" she told me.

"WE DIDN'T!!" I shouted. "We couldn't have, could we?"

"Well we did."

Rosalee and I quickly called up Ryan and told him to get his ass over to Rosalee's house. He did not know we were leaving yet. He finally came, like twenty minutes later.

"Ryan!" We shouted when we saw him.

"Allison! Rosalee!" he shouted. "Now why did I have to get over here right this instant?"

"Well, Ryan," I started to say, but was interuppted.

"We're going on tour with Panic! At The Disco, so we won't be here for a long time!" she said.

"WHAT! You're leaving me for them?" he joked.

Me and Rosalee started to tear up a little bit seeing as how he was our best gue friend. Rosalee hugged him and walked off for a minute. I started to hug Ryan when I heard someone cough from behind me.

"What do we have here?" Brendon smirked.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Ryan asked. I looked at the guys and saw Spencer turn and walk over to Rosalee before I answered.

Mine and Ryan's faces turned red. "No." I said. "Ry's just Rosalee and mines best guy friend."

"Oh," Jon said. "We better get going, we're a little late."

"Bye Ry!" i said as I walked off.

I saw Spencer grimace a bit as he watched that. Then Rosalee ran off to hug Ryan one last time before we left.