Side Effects of Love

Chapter 14

Allison's P.O.V

I was secretly glad Rosalee spoke up first, I didn't want to seem eager or anything to be in the bed next to Spencer, oh that sounded so wrong. Oh well, Rosalee and I decided to unpack our things, as we did so, I looked around, there were plenty of things to do around here apparently.

I finished unpacking and looked around heisitantly, what do I do know. I looked at Rosalee, she seemed to be in the same predicament.

"Hey Rosalee, come here!" Ryan shouted.

I looked around the 'living room' and saw that it was just Spencer in here now. I looked at him and then sat on the other couch, after taking my laptop out. I saw Spencer look at me curiously, but I didn't think much of it. I logged onto AIM and started chatting with Ry.

ello_allison: ello ry
cheesewhiz: hey allison, hows life with the gay guys?
ello_allison: THEYRE NOT GAY!! and i dunno really, Spnecer is acting weird :( and brendon and ryan are with rosalee and jon is jon.
chessewhiz: im sorry
ello_allison: no your not.

I looked up for a minute and saw Spencer looking at me again. "Can I help you?"

"Are you talking to your boyfriend?" he asked me.

I laughed. "No, I don't have a boyfriend, I'm talking to my best guy friend though."

"Oh, so that one kid you were hugging isn't your boyfriend?" he asked, he seemed to be in a better mood now.

"Nope, just our best friend since 7th grade."

"Wow."

I looked down at the IM.

cheesewhiz: ur right, I'm not.
cheezewhiz: hello?
cheesewhiz: allison?
cheeseswhiz: ALLISON!
cheesewhiz: did you die or something?
chessewhiz: what did those guys do to u?
ello_allison: sorry ry, talking to spencer..he's happy now! ttyl
cheesewhiz: uh ok, bye.

ello_allison has logged off.

I sighed and closed my laptop. "Hey Allison, you gotta see this!" Jon shouted.

"Ok, hold on!" I called.

I put the laptop away, took one last glance at Spencer and went to see what they had to show me.