Side Effects of Love

Chapter 19

Over the next couple days, I have had a lot of fun. Me and Spencer are hardly ever apart, to which Rosalee and the guys have oh so kindly stated is 'so sickening'. Spencer and I don't care what they say, we're in lust. I got up this morning and saw Rosalee thinking hard.

"Don't hurt yourself now." I said, shocking her.

"Huh?"

"You look like you're thing very hard."

"No, not really, I just got up, thanks to Brendon." she scowled as she said Brendon's name.

I ended up ignoring her, seeing as how Spencer walked in and started kissing me.

"get a fucking room!" Rosalee shouted, getting up and leaving to take a shower.

I waited 'patiently' for Rosalee to get out. She walked out in Ryan's jeans, earning a confused look from me. "Aren't those-"

"Yeah, there Ryan's jeans, it's sad."

I blinked and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I got out, Jon raced in, muttering something about girls taking so damn long. I laughed and walked into the living room, where I saw, Rosalee making out with Ryan (EW), and Brendon throwing popcorn at them. Spencer was just sitting there, looking sad.

I walekd over to Spencer. "Did you miss me?" I whispered in his ear.

"Of course." We started making out and then noticed that Brendon had decided to throw popcorn at us too!

"Oh Jon, come here!"

"OH MY GOD! THEY NEED TO GET A ROOM!"

We all pulled a part. "So, Ryan, what are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise."

Jon and Brendon laughed, apparetnly. they knew what was going to happen. "Spencer, what are WE going to do today?"

"In the words of Ryan, It's a surprise."

Rosalee and I walked off into another room, mad that they wouldn't tell us what we were going to do.