Side Effects of Love

chapter 22

“You love Brendon?!” She asked shocked.

“Yeah, he’s so caring and loving…and so damn hot!” I said laughing.

“And what do you plan to do about this?” She asked also laughing.

“I don’t know.” I said. “ I’ll think of something.”

“Rosalee, Allison, you better get ready. We will be at the arena in thirty minuets.” Jon called out to us.

“We better get ready.” Allison said.

I went to go take a shower. All I could think about is Brendon. I had to figure out a way to make him like me. I then went to put on my favorite Panic! tee (of course), and a short black mini skirt and my favorite pair of black and red converse. I straitened my hair and put on my makeup. It only took me fifteen minuets to get ready.

“I’m thirsty.” I said to myself out loud.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen thing. But only I did not quite make it because I tripped and fell flat on my face. I turned around to see what I tripped on, and found Brendon on the floor.

“Why the hell are you on the floor?” I asked.

“I lost my contact.” He replied.

“Brendon, Rosalee hurry up and get out of the bus, everybody is waiting for you.” Spencer yelled.

We got out of the bus and their manager took us into the arena to show us the stage. It was beautiful. We then went backstage to watch the guys get their makeup put on and stuff. The show now started in five minuets.

*****************************************************************************************************

“Raindrops on roses and the girls in white dresses and the sleeping with the roaches and the taking best guesses, at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.” Brendon sang as they closed up the show.

“I hope you enjoyed our show, thank you and goodnight!” Brendon yelled as Panic! left the stage.

The show was amazing! Brendon’s vocals were better than usual. Spencer’s work on the drums was flawless. And Jon was also flawless on his bass. I have to admit that Ryan did an amazing job on the guitar.

“What did you think?” Jon asked me and Allison.

“It was incredible!” We both said at the exact same time.

“So after we clean up, who’s hungry?” Spencer asked.

“I am!” We all yelled, except for Ryan.