Side Effects of Love

Chapter 25

I woke up to the familiar beeping of my cell phone. I groggily sat up and looked at it, I had a new text from Ry. I started to laugh as I read his message, *When will you two ever think of teh important things in life? It's just a shoe!* I messaged back *But it's a cute shoe!* I closed my phone and looked at the time, 8:27am. How the hell am I up this early?

I looked around, everyone was asleep, still no sign of Ryan. I got up and went to take a shower, no use in getting back to sleep today. As I came out of the bathroom, I noticed Ryan sitting on the couch, looking at his hands. I walked over and sat by him, I needed to know why he did that to Rosalee.

"Ryan, why did you do that?"

"Honestly?" He asked, I nodded. "I don't know. I guess I was caught up in the moment, I didn't mean to."

"And why did you call her slut?"

"I was jealous."

"Jealous of what?" Ryan and I turned, Rosalee was standing there.

"And it's my cue to leave." I said, leaving.

I walked baack into the bunk room where I saw Brendon and Jon having a pillow fight. Spencer was watching. "Uh, may I ask WHY you're having a pillow fight?"

"He kicked me 'accidentally' " Brendon said.

"It was accidentally!"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Spencer. We started making out and heard Jon and Brendon leave. "Spence, wanna have some fun with them?"

"How so?"

"Just follow my lead." with that, I started kissing him really hard and moaning.

"I see." he said smirking.

We started to moan and bang against walls and scream out our names. This continued for quite awhile before I got up and waited a few minutes before walking out to the living room.

"Have fun?" Rosalee asked.

"Course."

"Oh by the way, Brendon was listening at teh door."

"Geez Brendon, we could have had a threesome if you walekd in." I joked.

"How bout not." spencer said, emrging from the bunks.

We were sitting there for a few minutes before I turned to Rosalee and clued her in on the joke. "I'm gonna have some fun with the guys."

"Hey Spence!"

"What?"

"Let's go again." I said winking.

"Where Brendon's bed this time?"

"It's only fair, we used Ryan's already!"

"EWWW" Ryan and Brendon said together. Rosalee and Jon laughed.

"We didn't really guys!" I said, laughing. "It was a joke."

"Shure it was!"

"It was I swear."