Side Effects of Love

Chapter 27

The guys came back from god knows where and left, "kidnapping" Rosalee. I thought that I was alone, but apparently Spencer stayed behind to keep me company. We sat in silence for all of five seconds until he started poking me.

"Spencer," I said. "Stop."

But he didn't stop. "How bout no." he told me.

We started tickling each other for what seemed like hours, but was really only a few minutes. We ended up making out on the couch. We headed for the bunks, not seperating for a moment. He pushed me onto his bunk, still kissing passionatley. He unbuttoned my shirt, me returning the favor. Eventually, all our clothes came of . We were still kissing, but Spencer now starting to bite. Great. Now I'm gonna have bite marks.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He pushed into me, hard. The pain was almost unbearable, but I wanted this, he wanted this. I can't let him know that I am not enjoying this as much as I would like to.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm f-fine." I replied holding back the tears.

He continued thrusting even harder. I couldn't take the pain any longer .

"Spence, I wanna-" I was interupted by the door opening.

"What are-" Brendon started then screamed. "Oh My God My Beautiful non virging eyes!!!"

I felt my face go red. Soon after that incident, we got ready to face them all, we had to do it eventually. I took a shower and stepped out and saw Spencer.

"Was I your first?" he asked curiously.

I blushed and nodded.

He walked into the shower and left me to get dressed. As soon I steppd into the living area, I saw everybody staring at me.

"What?" I asked, blushing furiously.

I went and sat next to Rosalee. "Have fun?"

"No." I told her.

"Liar!!" they all said simutaneously.

Spencer walked out and sat next to me. Rosalee got up, claiming she didn't want to sit next to people who just had sex, and sat by Jon. We were all pretty quiet, until my face paled, everybody stared at me.

I turned to Spencer and wispered into his ear. "We didin't use a condom."