Side Effects of Love

chapter 31

I woke up in Brendon's arms. He looks like an angel when he's sleeping. I tried to get out of bed without him waking up, but i didn't work. He look at me when he woke up and just smiled.

"Good morning sunshine!" He said cheerfully. "Where do you think you're going?

"To go eat breakfast." I replied.

"I will come with you." He said

We both got out of bed. Of course I tripped, but luckly, I fell in his arms. He kissed me, then let me go. He got me my favorite cereal, Captin Crunch. As we were eating, he just kept staring at me (very obiously), like he have never seen me before.

"Good Morning Rosalee, Bren." Jon said. I think he broke Brendon out of his trance.

"Good morning." We said in unison.

"I want some!" Allison said as she entered the room and then poured some cereal.

"Where's Spence?" Jon asked.

"In the shower," She said.

"Not anymore." Spencer said. He was only wearing a towel.

"Ummm...Spencer can you please put some clothes on?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah." He said as he left.

We all pretty much just sat there eating our Captin Crunch. But talking a little bit in between discussing our plans for today. We all decided we were all going to go shopping today, since all the guys owed it to us.

"I'm out of the shower." Ryan called out. At least he had clothes on.

"I'm next!" I declared.

"But I called it next!" Brendon cried.

"Well, you can take it with me." I said

He smiled. "Okay, if you insist."

"I will be there in a minuet." I yelled to Brendon. I needed to talk to Allison. I pulled her aside.

"When are you going to test, cause you need to...and soon." I told her.

"I will later today." She replied.

"Good." I said.

This should be an interesting day.