Side Effects of Love

Chapter 32

When Rosalee and Brendon woke up, they ended up waking me up. Spencer woke up from me sitting up. I laughed when I saw him, his hair was a mess.

"Well, good morning Spence." I said, kissing him.

"That's a good wake up call!" He said cheerfully.

"I know, isn't it?" I said, walking off to take a shower.

When I got out, Spencer was waiting by the door. He went in and I went to the kitchen.

"I want some!" I said, seeing the Captin Crunch cereal.

I pulled myself a bowl. "Where's Spence?" Jon asked.

"In the shower." I replied, taking a bite.

"Not anymore." Spencer said. I looked up, he was only in a towel.

"Ummm...Spencer can you please put some clothes on?" Rosalee asked. In my head I was like, 'He doesn't have to.' but I was chewing, so I couldn't.

"Yeah."

We were going shopping today, the guys soo owed us! Ryan had called out that he was out of the shower, he was weraing clothes though. Rosalee claimed next and Brendon whined. She told him to take one with her, BAD MENTAL IMAGES!!! Before she left to the shower she pulled me aside.

"When are you going to test, cause you need to...and soon." she said.

I knew this. "I will later today."

"Good."

Rosalee left and I was left there, thinking. Today will be fascinating,