Side Effects of Love

chapter 34

We walked in to the mall, me holding Brendon's hand. I mean, I would'nt want to get lost, now would I? The first store we went into was Sears, looking at all the clothes, shoes, handabags, ect. The boys just following us like lost kittens. We were all having fun untill I noticed a bunch of girls staring at us.

"Your Brendon Urie." I wispered in to his ear.

"I am aware of that." He replied.

"Well, we might want to run." Allison said grabing Jon's hand, Spencer was nowhere to be found.

"OH MY GOD!!! IT"S PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!!!" Some random girl screamed. "I LOVE YOU BRANDON!!!"

We all took of running in different directions trying to get away from the girls, I swear they would never give up. We lost everybody else. Brendon pulled me into the boy's bathroom. I think they gave up after that. He pulled me into one of the stalls and locked it.

"Are you use to this?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said.

"So how-" I interupted Brendon.

I pushed him on to the toliet and started kissing him, (how romanic). I figured we were going to be here for awhile, so we might as well make the best out of it. I was now sitting on his lap, still kising him, my hands in his hair, his arms around my waist, slowly going up my shirt, taking it off. I decided to return the favor. We were taking of our our shoes and the rest of our clothes ourselves, speeding up the process. Now hoping I still had protection in my purse from the last guy I decided to fuck in the boys bathroom. I laughed at that thought in my head.

"What's so funny?" He asked with the cutest confused look on his face.

"Nothing." I said trying to stop laughing.

He was now trying to get my underwear off, but I was starting to lose my want to have sex with Brendon in the boy's bathroom. I pushed away and started to put my clothes back on.

"What's wrong? He he asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "I just don't want to have sex in the bathroom."

"Okay, I understand." He said kissing my cheek.

"Hello." Somone called out. It sounded like Ryan's voice.

"Shit." He said under his breath.

We had to get out of the bathroom stall eventually.

"Hi." Ryan said to us akwardly as we walked out of the stall.

"Uhhh, we should probably leave now." I said trying to fix my hair.

Ryan's POV

I just stood there staring at them for like a minuet after thay walked out of the stall. Did they really just have sex in the bathroom? I know it was Rosalee's idea. God, she is such a slut. And yet, why am I so jelous of Bden? Maybe I still have feelings for Rosalee.