Side Effects of Love

chapter 35

We all figured that spence went back to the tour bus, so we left the mall. Sure enough, he was sitting on the couch watching tv. Ryan just glared at him.

"Where the hell were you?" Ryan asked.

"In the bus." He replied so innocently. "I got bored and came back here."

"So, while we were being chased by girls who don't even know our name, you were in here watchin tv?" Jon said. He sounded really pissed.

Well, the rest of us were pretty tired, so we all decided to go take a nap. But of course, having the luck that I have, I had to wait even longer. Allison needed to talk to me.

"It better be good." I snapped.

"It is." She told me: "Ryan still likes you."

We just sat there for a few seconds in complete silence.

"No, he can't." I then said breaking the silence.

"Well he does, and your shirt is still on backwards." She replied.

"Well, I don't like him. I have Brendon." I told her trying to fix my shirt

"Good" She said ans she left the room.

I decided to go take a shower. I got out, then brushing my hair and slipping on black sweat pants and a white AFI shirt (making sure I put it on the right way). Went to the fridge to get something to drink then going to my bunk. I grabbed my laptop and logged on to the Panic! boards, spotting a thread a new girl posted about how she saw them today and they were with girls. I was about to log of, but Jon came and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just logging off your boards." I said.

"Well, its not ours, we don't run it." He told me as I shut off my laptop

We continued talking for about ten more minuets.It was nice to talk to Jon, he is a really good listener and I can tell him anything.

"Well, I'm gonna let you get some sleep." He exclamed. He kissed my forehead and left.