Side Effects of Love

chapter 40

We walked out of the bus and stole Jon's car. Actually, he said we could borrow it. I decided I wanted to drive.

"I'm driving!" She exclamed.

"But I want to!" I pretended to cry. "And besides, I have Brendon's Credit card!"

"Fine, you can drive." She said.

We got in to he car. Of course, Allison being Allison, had to stick her tounge out at me. I always get my way. And I did have his credit card. He said we could buy whatever we wanted, there was no limit. He is going to regret that. The first store we went into was Valentino on Madison Avenue. We both bought a pair of sunglasses. The total for the two pairs was 924 dollars.

"We spent so much Money!" She told me. "And It felt so good!"

"I told you he would regret giving us no limit!" I yelled.

We spent the whole day shopping. We went to countless stores. Dolce & Gabbana, Coach, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, Fendi, ect. The total bill came to 15, 876 dollars. He was going to kill us.

"We're home!" I yelled in to the bus.

"What did you get me?" Ryan asked as soon as we walked in the door.

"Nothing." Allison laughed.

"So, how much did you guys spend?" Brendon asked.

Allison and I just looked at each other. "About 16, 000 dollars." I said.

He just stared at us and all our bags.

"Well, we are all going to go out to eat. Wanna Come? Jon asked.

"Yes." Allison replied

"No, Brendon and I are going to stay here." I said to them. Allison shot me a confused look. I just smiled and mouthed a few words to her.

"Okay." Spencer said. "We will be back in a few hours."

"Be careful." Allison told me as they all left.