Side Effects of Love

chapter 42

They all left. Brendon and I just sat there. I think he was hungry and mad at me for not letting him go, but he will get over it.

"So why couldn't I go?" He asked.

I just sat there and smiled.

"Rosalee?" He yelled at me.

"Come here." I told him.

I grabbed his hand and pushed him in to the "bedroom". We were kissing hard and passionately. He pushed away and just stared at me.

"So, you've changed your mind" He asked

"What do you think?" I replied.

He pushed me on to the bed, not breaking away from our deep kiss. He started unbuttoning my brand new Calvin Klein shirt. Unfortunatley, as soon as he got it off, he threw it on the floor. He started kissing my neck, going further, kissing my chest and my stomace, leaving marks. I was going to regret that later. He started to tug at my belt, trying to get it off, but I pushed him off.

"Your such a tease." He snapped.

"Get over it." I told him.

I pulled him back on to me, pulling his shirt off in the process. God, he was so skinny. He was continuing to remove my pants, succeding this time, again throwing them on the floor. He was rubbing my inner thighs, causing me to moan in his mouth. I wanted him so badly, I just never knew it. He removed his pants himself. He was pulling off my underwear, slowly. Now he was being a tease. I slid my hands up the sides of his boxers, removing them. We were both now completly nude.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Are you-"

"Fuck me now!" I screamed.

He pushed in to me slowly. There was a sharp pain at first, but that quickly went away. His hair kept getting in my face, I had to keep blowing it off. He continued on, this time going a little deeper. i stared biting on his neck, he let out a small moan. I pushed him off me, letting me get on top of him. I continued kissing and biting at his skin. Apparently, He likes to be in controll. He eventually got back on to of me and then started thrusting even harder. We were starting to loose our breath, and stopped.

"That was amazing." He said to me out of breath.

I just smiled and nodded.

"We are walking in the door!" Allison announced.

"fuck, where are my clothes?" I asked, still out of breath.

We put all of our clothes on and headed out in to the living room area. We walked out and they all just stared at us. The silence made me kinda nervous, I hoped someone would start talking.

"Uhhh...we brought you guys back some food." Jon said.

"Thanks." Brendon and I said at the same time.

I'm sure someone is gonna give me or Bden a lecture later.