Side Effects of Love

chapter 44

I woke up at about 9:30 am. I got like no sleep. I did my normal routine and went out in to the living room area. I saw Ryan, Spencer, and Allison. It was my turn to give them a lecture.

"Allison, Spencer come here now!" I yelled.

"What?" Allison asked all inoccently.

"Oh, you now what!" I continued to yell. "You yell at me for fucking Brendon when your not home, but it's okay for you to fuck Spencer when we are all home?!"

They both just stood there for a second.

"You had sex with Bden?" He asked. God he was slow.

"Yes, but that's not the point, I got like no sleep last night all thanks to you two!" I was still yelling.

"What's all the yelling?" Brendon asked as he entered the room.

"Rosalee's yelling at them for being loud last night." Ryan answered.

"I hope you two were responsible." I told them.

"We were." Allison said "What about you guy's?

"Yes we were." Brendon and I said at the same time.

"New rule," Jon said entering the room. "No fucking in the bus."

We all agreed to that rule and sat down to eat breakfast. Brendon made eggs and bacon. yummy. We all had a decent conversation, considering. It was Jon's turn to decide what we were going to do today.