Side Effects of Love

Chapter 46

It had been a few days, we were finally in Missouri! I couldn't wait to see Lauren, I hadn't seen her since, well since ever! I was going to be meeting her at the merch stand, and getting her backstage. But for now, we were on the bus for at least another hour.

"Hey, Rosalee!" Brendon called.

"What?"

"Come here!"

"NO FUCKING ON THE BUS!" Jon called!

I burst out laughing at that. How could you not though? That's so damn funny! I got up and walked over to where Spencer was sitting, he was talking to Ryan. As soon as I got over there, Ryan stopped talking.

"Your talking about liking Rosalee, and you won't talk again until I leave." I said. He just sat there, staring at me in shock. "Get over it dude, I'm good like that."

RYAN'S P.O.V

Goddamn, how the hell does she do that?

ALLISON'S P.O.V

Since Ryan, wouldn't let me in on the conversation, I went over to Jon, he would entertain me. "Hi, Jon."

"Hey, Allison, what's up?"

"Eh, not much, just excited."

"Me too."

"HUh? Why?"

"Hello, you have a friend who likes me, for all I know, she might be my soul mate!"

I laughed. "Soul mate?"

"You never know." but he was smiling, so I knew he wasn't serious.

WE spent the rest of the ride to the arena 'peacefully'. When we got there, Rosalee and I watched the guys run around, but then I had an idea, and I HAD to get him to do it. Ryan was done with getting ready, so he probably would.

"Ryan, will you do me a favor?" I asked him cutely.

"Depends."

"Put my eyeliner on me like you have yours."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Uh why?"

"Cause I promised myself that one day I would get Ryan Ross to put eyeliner on me. Plus you do it soo well!"

"How can I say no to that?"

"You can't!"

I waited a few minutes for him to finish, I was very pleased with the results. He had done his infamous crows for me. I looked in the mirror and sqeauled, I was happy. Rosalee had walked into the room now.

"Hey! Do my eyeliner too!" SHe demanded.

"Ugh, fine!"

"Well, I'm gonna go wait for Lauren, play a great show guys!" I called.

I left teh room and went over to the merch. There I saw a girl with black hair, unnatural red streaks, and a tiny bit of brown roots. I knew it was Lauren right away. "Lauren!"

She turned around. "Snickerdoodles!"

I laughed, that has been our inside joke for years! "Come on, we'll watch backstage!"

"Ok!"

We went backstage, right after the guys ran on. I had an idea for how she was going to meet the guys, it would be hilarious. We walked over to Rosalee who was staring off into space.

"Hey, Rosalee, this is Lauren."

"Hi."

"Hey!" Lauren said.

"Ok, I have teh perfect way for her to meet the guys!"

"Oh, tell!" Rosalee said.

"Well," I proceded to tell them how she would meet them. They laughed, they thought it would be hilarious too. It might scare them a little, but hey, I needed to get back at them all for being mean to me earlier.

The concert ended and I told Lauren to go hide. The guys walked into the backroom and asked where she was, I told them that I would go get her, that she had been in the crowd.

"Hey Lauren! Come on, time for you to meet the guys!"

"Ok!"

We walked back and I opened the door, there, I saw Brendon, Ryan, and Spencer, JOn must've been in the shower, perfect! "Hey guys this is-"

"OMG IT'S LIKE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!" SHe screamed.

She ran over to Brendon. "HI, your like Brandon Urie!"

She left to Ryan before he could respond. "Lyke your hot." Then she went to Spencer. "Hi, your my new best friend!"

At that moment, Jon walked out in a towel. She ran over to him. "OMG IT'S JON WALKER!"

He got so scared, the look on his face was priceless. At this time, Rosalee, Lauren, and I cracked up. This was just so funny.

"What?"

"Sorry guys, but I had to do it!" I told them. "You know how you were making fun of my singing earlier?"

They all said yeah. "Well, this was payback. Lauren's not really teenie."

"I swear, I'm not, oh and Brendon, sorry for calling you Brandon."

"Eh, it's ok. It was a joke."

We ended up talking for awhile, a little making out here and there. At the end of the night, Lauren was on tour with us. I could see Jon really liked her, and she really liked him, now, we just have to get them together.