Side Effects of Love

Chapter 47

I was sitting on the bus, in the middle of the floor, singing The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage, but then some people, meaning everybody on the bus, started throwing stuff at me. Not that I can balme them, but I'm not THAT bad.

"Hey!" I cried. "Stop throwing things at me!"

"No." Ryan said coldly.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, sure."

I walked away, and went to the back "game" room thing and started watching High School Musical. Once I had turned the music up loud enough so everyone else could hear, Rosalee cam running into the room.

"Why are you watching High School Musical without moi?" she asked, faking offended.

"I dunno, cause I wanted to!"

"Eh, good enough."

WE started singing all loudly, so everyone else could hear, but they didn't come see what we were watching yet. Lauren was out talking to the guys, she HATES HSM. During Bop to the Top, Ryan came in to see what we were doing. Rosalee got up because Brendon called her. Ryan sat down and was looking all pissed off.

"Ryan, what's the matter?" I asked nicely, trying to be a good friend.

"I told you nothing!" he said angrily.

"Fine, don't tell me, I don't care." I told him.

"Why would I want to tell another slut?" he muttered.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" I screamed.

"I called you a slut!" He yelled.

"I'm not a fucking slut, so you can go fuck yourself, Ross!" I slapped him, hard, and stormed out of the room and going to the bunks, stopping briefly when I saw everyone staring at me. "What?"

"Nothing." they said quickly.

I walked off, mad as ever, and turned on the computer, I had to tell this to whoever was online. I saw that Megan, Ryan, and Bri were online, I decided to talk to Ry tho, Bri and Megan probably wouldn't care at all.

ello_allison: ]:
cheesewhiz: wat's wrong?
ello_allison: ryan called me a slut
cheesewhiz: wtf? ur not a slut! he only wishes u were.
ello_allison: i know...i remember the first time u said that to me, except they called me a whore.
cheesewhiz: yea, wasnt it chris and that creepy dude?
ello_allison: yea.
cheesewhiz: so want me to kick his ass?"
ello_allison: be my guest.
cheesewhiz: ok, cause I'm a ninja.
ello_allison: i know, u've been saying that for like as long as i've known u
cheesewhiz: lol, yea, but it's true.
ello_allison: ur such an idiot, but i love u ry,
cheesewhiz: i love u too.

"You love him?" I heard someone say.

I looked up quickly and saw Spencer, he looked hurt. "I love him li-"

"Don't even start Allison, I guess Ryan was right, you are a slut."

I burst into tears and Spencer walked away, not even looking ashamed. I turned back to the computer.

ello_allison: ryan i want to come home.
cheesewhiz: y?
ello_allison: i'll tell u later, crying too hard, bye
cheesewhiz: bye allison.

ello_allison has logged off.

I buried my head in my pillow and screamed. How can this be happening to me?