Side Effects of Love

Chapter 7

Allison's P.O.V

We saw a big bus, at a gas station, so naturally we went to that gas station to get gas. AS we walked inside, I heard a familiar voice, I looked up, and didn't see anyone, so I thought I imagined it. A dew minutes later, I heard them again, this time when I looked up, I saw Panic! At The Disco.

"Rosalee, It's Panic! At The Disco!" I whispered, even though I wanted scream.

Rosalee looked up and made a sudden movement, and slipped on a piece of paper, screaming as she did. Me being the wonderful best friend I am, started laughing at her, Ryan Ross however, came over to her and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Never been better." She replied, blushing a bit.

I looked away for a moment, to brush my hair back behinf my ears, when I looked back over to them, I was blocked by the view of Spencer standing in front of me. I of course blushed, luckily, he wasn't looking at me at that moment.

"So are you going to the show?" Brendon asked her.

"Yeah, me and my best friend Allison are going, we got tickets for our birthday.

"Allison?" Jon asked. "Where is she?"

"Standing behind Spencer." she repleid simply, smirking at me.

"Ello." I said shyly.

"Hi." they all said.

Spencer kept staring at me, I wonder why? "Hey Rosalee, are you okay?" I asked suddenly, she kept rubbing her arm.

"Yeah, I just hurt my arm when I fell."

"Oh. I'm sorry!" Ryan said apoligetically.

"Hey! I have an idea!" Brendon piped up.

"Does it involve dropping eggs on people's cars?" Spencer asked, the first thing he said since he got over here. "'Cause that sounds highly fascinating.

"Nooo, but it does sound fun!" he said. "How about, Allison, and hey, you never told us your name!"

"It's Rosalee."

"Ok, well how about Allison and Rosalee, come backstage after the show!"

"Sounds great!" Jon said.

"Perfect!" Ryan cried.

"Wonderful." Spencer said. "Maybe I can talk to her later." he mumbled, to where only I could hear it.

"So it's settled," Brendon shrieked. "They shall come backstage!"

The guys started leaving, but not before telling us how we're going to get backstage and saying good-bye. as soon as they left, Rosalee and I screamed.

"Oh my god, Allison!! We are going backstage at our favorite bands concert!"

"I know!!! This is great!"