Necrokinesis

Running away before it catches you

Tonight is the night I've been waiting for quite a while. I look around the empty room, or more like walls. That was all that was in here, walls, and a bed. Thinking of my plan. Staying here in Ritter is already dangerous. I am not sure what's wrong with me, only that I don't belong here. Getting up, I put both hands in between the mattress and box-spring of my bed and lifted with great effort.

Underneath was a stash of money I have been "saving" for some years. Taking the money, I quickly stash it in my plastic sack along with some of my few clothes. I left a letter on my bed signed by me. I would of put my last name but I don't know my last name or even birthday. Yet I don't really care.

I lifted the window from my room and step outside on the slanted roof, trying not to lose my footing. The breeze hits me first, then came the bitterness of fall air. I shut my window. Next I try balancing on the roof. Then next thing I knew my face hit the ground from the second floor of my house. Carefully thinking my ankle was broke, I look it over by pulling up my raged jeans. Just what I expect there was a huge starting of a bruise along with excruciating pain.

Hate this part, the part that makes me different. My black cat FeFe is nearby. I call the black cat over and gently start to pet her while my other hand wrapped around her chest. The bruise suddenly slowly vanishes caring the pain with it. This isn't normal. FeFe then cries out and leaps off of me with a broken leg. Pulling my pant leg back down, plastic sack in hand, I move on.

"Did you find everything okay?"

"Yes"

"Alright ma'm, $6.66 is your total."

Wow of course, out of any number it had to be that. I hand her the precious money. I take the newly boughten jug of water, and a couple can of food. What she didn't know is that, that was just a distraction from what I actually stoled. Within some distance I take the object from under my sweatshirt. A simple pocket knife.

Hmm what am I am going to do for transportation? In front of a nearby pizza hut. What looks like something metal is a bicycle. Trying to act actual I walk around the building peering inside the windows.

Two boys are joking around and pounding the table.
"I will give you $5 if you eat 10 slices."
"Deal"
This is a intense pizza challenge I suppose. Walking to the bike, I notice there is actually two of them. I take the nicer one kicked up the stand and slowly, not trying to stare back, drift on.

Feelings of nothingness. Unlike the thrill I used to get from stealing. I guess if you do something for such a long time you become used to it. No sound but the pounding of the water jug in the sack, hitting my leg. Good-bye Ritter.

Dear Aunt Sara,
I want to start by saying that I love you, and till this day am so thankful that you took me in after my parents died. Please aunt Sara, you must understand that I can't stay here. The dreams never stopped, and I can't control myself. Pretty soon the secret will be out. Very sorry, don't cry. I need answers. I don't want to hurt anybody anymore.
Love- Raven