Necrokinesis

Lights

Before I could react to this horrible nightmare, flashing lights come into contact lighting up the kitchen through the window. I am relief, but only for a moments worth where I realized its me who will be in the back of the cop car.

"Freeze!" event though my hands are already up.

A fat guy in a uniform comes in first, now I have two guns pointed at me, great. The cop looks over to the little girl and her father and ask if there okay. just like I thought they lie.

"No officer where not okay this stupid little punk kid almost killed my daughter. I demand she be locked up forever! and if I ever see her again I will kill her myself!"

My hands are ruffly pulled behind my back with a small click. Then shoved into the back of a white car. The leather seat felt very cold. Soon after the door slams shut to my right, the car drives off, making low siren noises.

I don't know how much time passes by, me in the back staring at the street lights with my head resting on the window. The lights get brighter and more buildings appear, we are in a city, unfamiliar city. The engine is killed.

"Get out missy." says one of the officers

Two police now flank me holding my arms down. We arrive at the front door or should I say doors. First door is clear and a few guards standing around with guns in hand, along with two cameras and a speaking mic.

"It's Robby Gills, yes we got another one, yup ma'am."

Beep. a red light goes off and now show a green light in its spot. Entering the door were faced with another one with more camera's then another one with a revolving door. Finally we are at a front desk in a lobby.

The officers don't even bother to stop but instead leads me down a white hallway. One of the officers (Robby) trip and loses his footing, I feel a hand brush my breast. Trying to ignore the fake excuses a door on the left is open. They lead me inside, take off my cuffs and left locking the door behind them.

This room is also white in color, nothing exciting in here, except one guard, a guy, a metal table and two metal chairs. He sipped his coffee and sits it down on the table while looking over papers, ( probably all my information already and what crime I already done, even though it was only 1 1/2 hrs ago.)

I don't want to act stirred up, taking a seat and sooting closer to the table, resting my cold clammy hands in my lap. He glances at me. Pushes his glasses up and clears his throat.

"So says here you go by Raven, is that correct?"

"yes sir."

"You are here convicted of breaking and entering, runaway, and possibly injuring a minor."

I am not scared or afraid anymore, oddly very confident. A smile creeps onto my lips, then like an idiot I began to talk.

" You guys do know that I am going to break out of juvie."

"Hey shut-up you inmate." says the only guard

" I am not an inmate sir, and never will be, cause you know why?"

silence

"cause you'll never catch me."

The guy at the table takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes, While the guard just sneer at me. I was just abut to continue on but decided to hold my tongue. I sit back in the chair, balancing it on the legs. The lights flickers.

"We contact your-"

He never got to finish his sentence. The lights went out, It was complete darkness now. I stood up from the chair, frozen like a statue. I hear something break in front of me, the coffee cup? A failed gun shot toward my left, A errf from in the room somewhere. A horrible cry of pain. now I am backed up fully against a wall, breathing hard. Someone is in the room.

The lights come back to life, most likely from an emergency generator. My eyes squint from the sudden about of bright light. Opening them I find out I am sitting in a corner, by the door.

Blood.

It is everywhere even in my hair and on my clothes. The man is gutted while the guard's head is decapitate. I start to freak out, getting up from the ground, that's where I see him, a guy hiding underneath the metal table, knife in hand. He holds up his index finger and puts it to his lips.