Collide With This Guy

Chapter 15

Over the next few weeks, Kellin and I worked on the song we were going to do for the talent show so that we could audition. Auditions were the day before winter break, and we were more than prepared by the time they came. Just as I expected to with Kellin’s beautiful voice, we got a spot in the show, which I thought called for a celebration.

“You should let me take you to dinner or something,” I suggested after school that day. I was sitting on my bed, leaning against the wall as Kellin lay on his back, perpendicular to me with his head rested in my lap. I brushed my fingers through his hair as he fumbled aimlessly with the snaps on one of my hats that had been sitting on the bed.

“Nooooo,” he whined. “You know we can’t.”

“Why not? No one has to know that it’s a date,” I shrugged. Kellin put the hat aside and looked up at me, looking unsure of himself.

“My mom won’t let you drive me anywhere,” he pointed out. I sighed; he was right. I wanted to go out, but I knew there was no way in hell I’d want to go anywhere with Kellin’s mom chaperoning us the entire time. He shifted his position so that he was practically laying on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he snuggled against my chest. “Plus, I like cuddling.”

I smiled at that and placed my arms around him, holding him against me. I loved the feeling of him pressed against me like this; I couldn’t get enough of just holding him close and it was great. I guess staying in wasn’t all bad. It just meant we could spend the time however we wanted to.

I ran my hands up and down his back softly, before getting a devilish idea and reaching down to squeeze his butt. He gasped and looked up at me, surprised. I held back a laugh.

“What? You have a cute butt,” I shrugged, as he turned red. Could he get any cuter? I didn’t think it was possible, but yet here he was.

“Th-thank you?” he said, thought it sounded like more of a question. I should have guessed that he wouldn’t be very good at flirting of this nature, but it was still amusing to me.

“Am I making you uncomfortable?” I asked in a low voice. He shook his head defiantly.

“No, I’m fine,” he said quickly, lying back down. I decided to mess with him a little more just to see what he’d do about it. I wasn’t sure where my boundaries with him lied sexually and I was curious to find out, as devious as it sounded. I bit my lip and gently rolled my hips upwards, grinding myself against his lower stomach, not quite hitting the area I was most interested in. He propped himself up again, studying me as his face turned another shade of red. I didn’t say anything; I just stared back at him, almost in challenging way.

He only took a few seconds longer to try and read me before lunging forward and practically attacking my lips with his. My hands found the small of his back as I held him on top of me. He held himself above me as he hungrily kissed my lips, his hands holding my face. I knew he had been getting more and more confident with every kiss we shared, but this was definitely something new.

I pushed through his lips with my tongue, brushing against his. He then let out this sound that could only be described as a squeak.

“Did you just squeak?” I chuckled, pulling back a bit.

“Maybe,” he shrugged shyly.

“God, you’re adorable,” I said through my grin as I pulled his face back down to mine. I could really lay there and kiss him all day- I really never would have gotten tired of it.

My hands left his face and trailed down his sides, rubbing circles at his hips. I slipped them into his back pockets, consequently pulling his lower region against mine. I moaned a little at the contact. This was definitely the hottest make-out we’d had.

Everything was going quite nicely, actually, until Kellin suddenly rolled off of me and onto his side so that he was facing away from me. I turned to him, confused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“N-nothing,” he mumbled. I placed a hand on his shoulder and rolled him onto his back so that he was looking up at me. His eyes locked with mine for a moment, before bashfully glancing downwards. My eyes followed his until they landed on the front of his pants, where a pretty obvious bulge had formed. I chuckled and pecked his lips.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” I told him as I pulled him into a hug. “Do you, uh, want me to help you with that?”

“No,” he said, suddenly. I was a little taken aback by the way he responded and he noticed that. “I’m sorry I just … I don’t feel like I’m ready for things to get quite that intimate.”

“That’s fine,” I said, giving him a warm smile. I mean, of course I wanted to touch him and be intimate and all that, but I wasn’t about to make him do something he didn’t want to. I was sure it would come with time.

“Thank you,” he said, turning over so that his hard-on wouldn’t be pressed against me anymore. I placed and arm around his middle and scooted closer to him so that I was spooning him. “Can we talk about something else?”

“Sure … how about we talk about this coming weekend. You should get your homework done early so we can go out,” I teased. “Not like that, I mean, we might be able to go back to Tony’s and put together something for that other song.”

“Oh okay, yeah,” he shrugged. “That sounds cool… but, again, how will we get there? I can’t see my mom letting me go to someone’s house that she doesn’t know.”

I groaned.

“I’m sorry, gosh, I feel like such a loser.”

“You’re not a loser, Kells,” I breathed. “Hey, we’ll figure something out. For now, just free up your schedule for Friday night so that you can sleep over.”