Collide With This Guy

Chapter 17

I would have loved to say that winter break was fully of sleepovers and music and cuddles with Kellin, but it wasn’t. No, his parents were taking him on vacation with them to Florida. So basically, I spent my winter break alone while my boyfriend was off on the other side of the country, and it really sucked. He was there for New Year’s too, so it wasn’t even like I got a New Year’s kiss at midnight. It wasn’t a big deal, I guess, but it would have been nice.

Instead, I spent Christmas with my family, then went to Jack’s house for New Year’s eve. He had this little get together with me and his friends Zack and Alex from who knows where. All I know is that I found myself sitting quietly on the couch in his basement watching the New Year’s show while the three of them were yelling and running around like idiots. I guess I felt a little left out, but maybe I deserved it for ignoring Jack. Whatever.

Long story short, I was more than happy to see Kellin when he finally got back. I found myself at the front door, staring out the window as I waited for them to arrive. Kellin had just texted me that they were on their way home from the airport, and that his mom said he could come over once he was done unpacking.

“Dude, you look so desperate,” Mike teased when he saw me checking the window for the hundredth time.

“Shut up,” I snapped. He just laughed at me even more. “I’m just- I just want to work on our talent show song is all.”

“No need to make excuses, I already know you guys are fucking, remember?” he said, poking me in the ribs. I jumped and scowled.

“We’re not fucking,” I said, in a harsh whisper. My parents were upstairs in their room. Surely they’d hear him if he was too loud.

“Uh-huh,” Mike nodded, not believing me.

“What? We’re not, I swear. He’s my-“ my eyes flashed towards the stairs as I heard footsteps. “-you know. But we’re not doing any of that … yet.”

“Damn,” he said, nodding. “I guess it makes sense that he’d be a prude, though.”

I shoved him a little for that comment.

“He’s not a prude, he’s just not ready, and I’m not pushing him to do anything he doesn’t want to do,” I insisted. I was about to say something else to Mike, but then I noticed the Quinns’ car pulling into their driveway next door. My heart did a somersault in my chest as I saw Kellin step out, pulling his suitcase behind him. God, he was so cute.

I watched as he walked up the driveway with his parents and into his house. A few minutes later I got a text message from him.

Just got home! Give me fifteen minutes!

I smiled and answered his text. Those next fifteen minutes took forever, though. Gosh, I knew I looked ridiculous but I just couldn’t wait. It had been almost three weeks since I’d seen him left, and that was just too long.

Finally, fifteen minutes had passed, and there was a knock on my front door. I jumped up from where I was sitting at the time and ran to answer it. As I pulled the door open, Kellin was there, smiling.

“No mommy today?” I asked, noting that his mother hadn’t walked him over. He shook his head, still smiling as I shut the door behind him and started towards the stairs. When we got upstairs to my room, I had my lips on his as soon as the door was locked. He kissed me back with just as much enthusiasm, throwing his arms around my neck as he did so.

“I missed you,” he said, pulling out of the kiss.

“I missed you, too,” I sighed, my eyes scanning him all over. He was just as perfect as always. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to my bed so that we could sit down. “How was Florida?”

“It was alright,” he shrugged, leaning his head on my shoulder. “I mean, we went to Disney and stuff, but mainly I was just visiting with family friends and it was really boring.”

“Why so boring?”

“Like you don’t know,” he chuckled. “It’s a bunch of people that are just like my parents. Imagine that.”

“Sounds pretty fucking awful.”

“It was! Everyone’s so judgmental,” he sighed. “I overheard the adults talking about politics and stuff, and guess what they’re definitely a hundred percent against?”

“What?”

“Gay rights,” he sighed, bitterly. I remember before he said he wasn’t sure how his parents would react to finding out he was in a homosexual relationship, but I guess he had found out his answer. “They said the most horrible things, too, and it made me so mad!”

“How mad?” I asked, watching as he alternated angry faces.

“Really fucking mad,” he shot back. I chuckled. “It made me want to like, jump up and tell them to shut up and then tell them about us out of defiance, but I didn’t.”

“I guess that was wise,” I shrugged.

“I’ll say,” he grumbled. I reached over and place a hand on his thigh.

“Hey, don’t worry about them. You’re here with me, in my room now. You’re free to be whoever you want to be as long as you’re with me, Kells,” I told him, kissing his forehead. He moved slightly, so that my lips were meeting his instead. I moved my lips softly against him, this kiss starting off softer and slower than the last. I squeezed lightly where my hand was, moving it upward without thinking, getting dangerously close to a certain area.

“Vic,” he gasped, and I immediately pulled back.

“Shit, I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking,” I apologized, feeling bad. But then I realized he was actually smiling.

“Don’t apologize,” he said, quickly, before reddening. “I um, I’ve been thinking about something lately.”

“Oh yeah?” I breathed, suddenly feeling a little nervous. It was like and excited-nervous though, because I had a feeling that I knew what he was going to say. Well, I was hoping I was right, anyway.

“Um … thinking about how I liked seeing you naked,” he said, almost in a whisper. I bit my lip as I watched him speak. “A-and how I’d like to see you again.”

“So, you just want me to strip for you?” I asked, chuckling nervously. He turned even redder.

“N-not … well, fuck,” he stammered, not knowing how to word what he tried to think of how to put his words together correctly. “I don’t think I’m ready to go like, all the way, but I wouldn’t be opposed to … messing around? I don’t know. . .”

“You wanna mess around?” I asked him, smirking. He stared down at the floor and shrugged. I adjusted myself on my bed, so that I was fully on it and pulled him towards me. I placed my hands on either side of his face and kissed him. He relaxed and kissed me back. After we had fallen into a rhythm, I pulled him back with me as I lied back on the bed so that he was on top of me. I let my hands rest on his hips as he continued to kiss me. I wasn’t sure exactly how to ease him into this. What did messing around entail? How much was he okay with?

Well, I wasn’t going to find out if I didn’t try anything. I slipped one of my hands downward, palming the front of his jeans. He let out a gasped, but didn’t protest my touch. I rubbed up and down around the area that was quickly hardening. The fact that he was getting turned on was a turn-on for me, and the bulge in my own pants was soon apparent. I bucked my hips upwards, making friction between us.

“You okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah,” he whispered.

“Can I take these off?” I asked, pulling at the waistband of his jeans. He nodded quickly as he propped himself up a little bit so that I could undo the buttons and pull down the zipper. I inched his jeans a little, but it was a little difficult to take them off in the position we were in, so he sat up and took them off himself, leaving just his underwear.

“You too,” he said to me, his eyes wandering downwards. I smiled and did as he wished, kicking my pants to the floor. Just for good measure, I pushed my boxers down, too. He did say he wanted to see me again. Kellin did look a little nervous at that point, so pulled him back to me so that I could kiss him again. Kisses always seemed to ease any tension between us. I reached in between us, grasping him through the fabric of his underwear.

“I think these need to go, too,” I whispered to him, before placing a kiss on his neck. He nodded and removed the article.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him- he was bigger than I thought he would be. I reached over to him and wrapped my hand around his member. He shuddered at my touch, breathing in sharply.

“That feels so good,” he moaned as I started moving my hand up and down, stroking him gently.

“Good,” I whispered, placing a kiss on the other side of his neck as I continued to stroke him. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this. I thought it was going to be a long time before I got to even touch him.

I didn’t even notice him move, so I was surprised when I felt his hand wrapping tenderly around own length. I looked at him as he bit his bottom lip, this lusty look that I had never seen before clouding his eyes. God, it was so hot. I pumped him harder and he did the same, as if following my lead. I brushed my thumb over his tip and he brushed his thumb over mine. It felt so fucking good, all I wanted to do was lunge at him and do him right then and there, but I had to practice some restraint.

“Oh, Vic,” he gasped, his breathing growing irregular. He was getting close, so I just went faster. He leaned his head against my shoulder. I felt him taking the fabric of my shirt in between his teeth so he wouldn’t cry out as he reached his climax, spilling over my hand as I finished him off. After he’d come down from his high, he returned his full attention to my dick, pumping as hard and fast as he could until I felt a warmth spreading down below. My body shook at the buildup and before I knew it, I was coming undone. I was out of breath, panting as Kellin removed his hand, just staring at me. I stared back at me and we just sat there, in a moment of silent bliss.

“Well, that was fun,” he said, laughing nervously. I nodded in agreement and pulled him back to the bed with me. He buried his face against my neck as I held him. Everything was perfect.