Status: Irregular Updates

Mythos

TEN

Kafnal went to his sal'am, wrapping his arms around her. He would do this every so often. She accepted and encouraged the showing of his love. He showered her with his affections from time to time. Xabtûl accepted them and even returned them.

It was from this that something grew between them. A thread of fate. Their paths intertwined. They both knew and felt this, but let it happen.

But what surprised them was what came from it. Out of the thread between them came a goddess. She was shorter than any of them, but that did not matter. It was her skin that startled them most. It was an unnatural off-white. Her eyes were like darkness itself. But she was as warm as could be.

She greeted her parents properly and went to greet everyone else. They had the same reaction as Kafnal and Xabtûl.

And after a while—still not knowing what her station was—they came to accept her and come to her. She stayed with Nüo for a time. Both had a gift for giving advice.

Then it started. Bába Lôgan created something that could tell someone's fortune and future.

Out of this she became connected with the dead. Everything dead was connected with the threads of fate that she could read as could her father.

After a while, she went to ask her father for her own realm. He granted it. She created a realm that was a personification of tranquility. And her realm became the one where the dead could rest before being allotted a place in the rebirth cycle that had started. Her realm was called thenceforth “The Bright Realm.”

Kafnal gave her her station, understanding what it was now. “Goddess of the dead and of telling people's fortunes.”