Status: Irregular Updates

Mythos

ELEVEN

Vur'na started to watch Bába Lôgan. He became fascinated with her. She was the only one that did. He wanted to know more about her. About her realm and how she could stand being with the dead for so long. His realm held things living. Usually anyways.

He finally went to her realm to talk with her, not to ask for a reading. He just wanted to talk. When he wandered her realm, he began to realize that the dead wasn't as disgusting and horrible as he had once thought.

Bába Lôgan greeted him once he reached her own home within her realm. She sat humbly on a chair and not a throne. Vur'na had greeted her before asking what he wanted to ask. She answered every question as best as she could, but he was insatiable. He wanted to know everything about her.

She then asked him to come back everyday if he wanted to know. He sat there silently, thinking to himself before acquiescing. He left for the day.

Only to come back the next. And the day after.

It soon became a relationship that no one else truly understood. Vur'na would go to Bába Lôgan and leave satisfied for the day. Then he would go back.

Before long, their relationship changed. They became closer. They spent more and more time together.

Then came the god from their union. Epowán. He was given the title of “knowledge.” And soon after his birth, he created a system of writing and language. He was given that as part of his title as well from Kafnal.