Status: Irregular Updates

Mythos

SIX

Oltén was lonely. He wanted someone to share the long time with. Or share a moment with. He moped around the Great Hall of the Gods called E-hel'tavn. He did not bug any god or goddess, but everyone could see him. He rarely slept.

After many years of him just moping, the other gods gathered together to figure out what could be done. They did not like that one of their own was so depressed and lonely. They discussed how they could help. Nothing short of handing him a sal'am would help him.

But they couldn't do that to anyone.

Nüo then followed her intuition. She started talking with Oltén. Oltén was becoming happier. The two stayed together, creating another life.

Another god.

Elværn.

She sprung from their union. She was smiling and held a shield. She turned to her parents, declaring that there would be life on the planets. Animals. Beings that none of the gods had seen or even thought of before.

The gods celebrated. Kafnal had a chalice of wine with his wife. They shared the chalice, each taking a sip in celebration of a new goddess and the creation of animals.

And from that chalice came a form. Kafnal set it down and all the gods backed away, not knowing what was coming through. Nüo stepped forward. And so did Kafnal. They watched as the form turned into something familiar.

A goddess. She smiled and held a chalice in her left hand. She danced out, taking Vur'na's hand and out into the middle. She pulled him around, dancing as she had a good time. It was Elværn that saved Vur'na and danced with this new goddess. She was forever more known as Forval.

The celebration continued, now for both Elværn and Forval.