Status: Irregular Updates

Mythos

EIGHT

Kafnal couldn't describe the feeling he had. All he knew was that his sal'am could help. So he sought her out, finding her in her room. She was peering into the universe, seeing what only she could see.

The rivers of life. They flowed from everything in the universe and to everything. It was how the universe was connected. And how a simple event in the far off reaches of space could affect Rulvo here.

She turned to her sal'amü, smiling. Kafnal couldn't take it. He begged and pleaded with her to lie with him. She had held steadfast for many, many millennia. But when she saw the look in Kafnal's eyes, of love, power, and need, she could not say no to him again. He had watched the others give birth to new gods and life, while they had not. Not together.

He wanted that feeling. He wanted to know he could create life.

Xabtûl nodded, and they were joined as soon as they could.

But Kafnal still was not satisfied. He wasn't done, but she was. She knew he wanted more, but she would not give it to him. And so they two fell asleep.

But that lasted only so long. She then felt the feeling. A need. She woke Kafnal and begged him what he was begging for the day before.

He relented quickly, still feeling that feeling, but not as strong. Once they joined, life sprang up. From between them came a beautiful female. Her hair was down past her waist, and she had the deepest blue skin.

And thus it came to be, Tôr'ata was born. Goddess of love, lust, and union.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just really noticed, but I never did explain what sal'am and sal'amü are.

If you think of "husband and wife," you are getting pretty close. But they are not confined by gender.

Sal'am - the one that asks the other for a relationship; the dominant one; the one that goes first in the ceremony (essentially a marriage ceremony);

Sal'amü - the one that accepts the offer of a relationship; the non-dominant one; the one that goes second in the ceremony;

That is basically what they are. The list is just what usually is seen in a sal'am and sal'amü.

I hope that helps some. If not, let me know. I'll try to explain it better. XD