Status: A/N: I know im terrible at writing smut (/.\)

Best Night Ever

Lets have fun;)

(Bens POV.)

I was sitting on my bed blasting music when my phone went signaling a had a text.

Dsnop<3 - We should have a sleepover. C:

Benny<3 - Mine or yours?

Dnsop<3- Yours I'll be over in ten.

Benny<3 - Alright make sure you bring clothes this time -.-

Dsnop<3 - Yes mom.

Benny<3 - Just hurry up i miss my teddy bear :(

Dsnop<3 - I miss you too bby :*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled down at my phone see my and Danny and have been dating for 2 years and we've never really took that big step a hand job or a blow job but never went all the way.

*Ding dong*

I ran down the stairs and ripped open the door jumping on danny "Danny!" i screamed hugging the life out of him.

"Woah there Benny!" he said chuckling

He tried prying me off but gave up and walked inside closing the door,

"Uh ben can you let go?"

"Nope its been to long." i said it has been its been 2 weeks because i got grounded for sneaking out to a rave and taking Drugs..

but they don't know about the drugs yet..i hope they never will

"Ben." Danny said his voice really ruff sounding i got off of him

"S-sorry" i said looking down at my feet.

"Its alright" he replied lifting my chin

"Watch a scary movie and cuddle?" he asked a goofy grin on his face

"Hell yeah!" i yelled running up the stairs i jumped on my bed waiting for danny, Danny came in and jumped on top of me.

"Danny get off your heavy!" i whined

"Nope i think i'll stay right here."

Ugh really? A boner right now? Oh god he's gonna feel!

"Um ben do you have a boner?"

I couldn't form words my face just flushed and i nodded.

"Oh i see how it is." He said leaning down and attacking my lips he kissed me hard and sloppy i flipped us over so i was on top and slipped off my shirt backing up and sitting on his thighs so he could take off his shirt too.

He got his shirt off and threw it someone where in the room and flipped us over again so he was on top and lent down and planted kisses along my neck and stopping at my cloler bone and sucked on on causing a moan to fall from my lips.

he went further down leaves wet sloppy kisses down my chest down to my stomach and dipping his tongue in my belly button i bit my lip to hold back a moan

"Uh uh benny i want to hear those beautiful sounds you can make." he said in a heavy seductive voice. I let out a moan and he smirked going down to my pants un doing the button and sliding them so just my hips and my V lve was showing.

He slowly licked down my V line i moaned and nipped at one of my hips bones and fully pulled my jeans and boxers down causing my erection to come out he pulled them down to my ankles and slowly kissed his way up my thighs and then licked the the vein on the under side of my dick

I let a loud moan as he started sucking on the tip. He stopped and looked up at me

"Do you have lube?" He asked i nodded and pointed to the dresser drawer he got and went over to the drawer and got the stuff and came back.

"No." i said shaking my head "To much clothes."

He got the hint and un-did he pants and slid them off with his boxers i moaned at the sight he just is fucking hot.

he climbed back up and spread my legs he lubed up his fingers and pushed one in he started moving it in and out and then added another and started scissoring stretching me

'Just fucked me already" i panted out.

He chuckled and pulled out his fingers and lubed up his dick and pressed the tip to my entrance and slowly started pushing in and then he slammed in to me.

I threw my head back and let out a loud moan and started kissing my neck again sucking most likely leaving marks he started thrusting faster.

"D-danny" i moaned out he started to go a little faster and grabbed my dick and started pumping with his thrust i arched my back, "D-danny im g-gonna cum" i barley got the sentence out before i was cumming on both of our chest.

He pulled out and got up

"Suck." he demeaned pointing at his dick.

(Danny's POV)

"D-danny im g-gonna cum" i smirked and sped up my hand and he was cumming on my chest and his. I got an idea and pulled out getting off the bed and standing up.

"Suck." i demeaned pointing at my dick he got off the bed and dropped to his knees he took the tip in his mouth and starting to slowly bob his head.

"L-let me fuck your mouth."I panted out he stopped and opened his mouth i started thrusting in and out of his mouth and i felt that sensation in my stomach and went a little faster but i went to far out my dick fell out of his mouth which caused me to cum all over his face.

"You look hot with my cum on your face" I said

He smirked and stood up and kissed me it wasn't sloppy or fast it was nice and slow passionate kiss he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine "Shower?" he mumbled i nodded and we headed for the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i suck at smut its my first time writing it so dont judge. (/.\)