American Idiot

III. I Don't Care

I don't care. I don't. If this all was really meant to be then let it be. I can do that. I think...
I walked around the store making an mess of it. Ripping open chip bags and throwing them all over the place. Somehow no one else seemed to notice me. I trashed isle after isle and really felt proud of myself as I walked outside. The sun setting and the pale moon was setting in. At first I was praying that it was just my eyes and I didn't really see thin there. Walking toward the doors. Toward me. Laughing like nothing had happened. He hadnt even seen me yet. It took every drop of restraint I had not to breakdown and strangle him right there.
Tunny. My good old friend. And good old cheater.
I eyes blazed in an heavy glare as he approached. Looking up at me. Something crossed his face when he saw my expression. It screamed that I wasn't happy with him and was going to kick his sorry ass right here, right now.
“Hey Jimmy.” he said weakly “Didn't see you there.”
I smiled slightly “Like you didn't 'see me there' when you were planting kisses all over my girlfriend?”
He face froze and ran pale. He was speechless and had nothing to say that could make him look any better. He'd dug his grave. Now he's gonna lay in it.
“What?” he whispered incredulously like he hadn't heard me. Haha, sure...
“You. I saw you, my dear, dear best friend, kissing up my Mary-Jane. Any excuses?”
His jaw clenched. He was trying to find one. Anyone that would make sense to me.
“We're old friends.” he finally said.
I poked his chest sharply with my finger “Old friends don't make out when they're dating someone else. That's just low.”
He looked weak for the briefist second before I was on my ass with an sore jaw. What the...!
I jumped to my feet and stumbled slightly as I dodged toward him. It's on now. For every day I spent with Mary-Jane believing she was truly mine... Was an damn lie! I punched his face three times in an row before someone pulled at my shirt and yanked me off him. I will kill Tunny.
I pierced him with my glare, pulling against my human restraints to rip his throat out. First of all, he does all of this to me. Second of all, denies it all when I confront him and I have the best proof in tue world. I witnessed it. Then... Then he punches me for no good reason. Now he looks like and innocent child saying how he didn't do anything and how I was pegging this all on him. He'd always been like this. He's plenty mature until you want the truth out of him. Then he wiggles and squirms like and worm on a hook.
I leapt at him one last time and sat on his chest. Punching the living shit out of him until more frail fingers wrapped around my arm and pulled my backward off him. It was the little redhead pixie chick. She was pulling me back away from the fight as an blood spitting Tunny climbed to his feet and ran towards me. Ripping at my face and clasping his hand in an choke hold around my throat. His buddies grabbed his torso and pulled him off. He clung like Abd tick as they dragged him away Abd shoved him through the 7-11 doors. Going to clean him up. If they'd just let me have him, they could have let the mortician do that.
I pulled myself up off the asphalt. Grumbling as I shoved through everyone towards my car. I got in and stared at the windshield for Abd bit then started the engine and headed home.
Of course it could be no normal night. Mondays, after Brad has been hungover all day. My mom gets home from work at the hospital with like seven cases of beer and calls over everyone in the Underground for and party. Just because she is my mother doesn't mean that she's intitled to my friends. Besides, I'm in no mood to party. The lights flickered as I walked in the front door. My mom's bedroom door was locked so I assumed that Brad had locked himself away from all the alcohol so he could puke in peace. I heard cheers as I avoided all eyes and walked down the dark hallway to my room. Cutting off most of the sounds of the crowd by locking it. I have work to do. Work on forgetting her. How she looks. How happy I was. Hence the 'was' which means no more. Never again. I found all our pictures and burned every last one with an cigarette lighter. Watched as the flames licked up the ink changing the color temporally. Leaving them crinkly sheets of ash at the bottom of my trash can.
I watched her picture disappear and felt strangely triupuant as each one disappeared before me. Gone forever like I wanted her to be. All the pictures of Tunny. Mementoes and things that had any relation to them. The tratiors. If I can say one thing, is that I hope there're happy together. Cause I can't stand it.
I killed all the lights and laid on my back. Looking up at the celing. It's all gone forever, and it's too late.
And I don't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading these chapters! I've got an pretty good idea where its going. :D thank you all my dear Rage&Loves
X<3X