Status: Finished :(

Best Friends Means...

ten

"Harry, seriously?!" I whisper yelled as quietly and loudly as I could, in fear of waking Kaitlin up. Harry was standing at my door step, drenched in rain. His curls were matted to his forehead and his eyes looked electric. "You've gone mental. Come in before you catch a cold. I'll go grab you a towel." I turned to retrieve a towel for him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his soaking wet body.

"The only thing I want you going to grab are clothes to wear tomorrow morning. I told you you're staying with me." I smelled the whiskey on Harry's breath and I knew if I argued with him, it would just get worse.

"Should you even be driving? You reek of whiskey, Haz." I said, looking into his empty, bright green eyes, pushing his curls off of his forehead. "Just stay here, it'll be fine. I don't want you driving in the rain since you've been drinking. Come on, I'll get you a dry towel and some sweats." I pulled on Harry's body and he finally gave in, shutting the door quietly and locking it. He followed me down the hallway, not saying a word. I shut my bedroom door and walked into my bathroom to grab a towel for Harry. By the time I found a clean, fluffy towel, he was already almost completely undressed.

"You don't waste any time getting naked, do you?" I joked, trying to lighten the mood and handing him the towel. "I'll go make some tea." I said, but Harry stopped me before I could leave the bedroom.

"No, I don't want any." He never refused tea. The air in the room was thick and I wanted nothing more than to escape it. I didn't like the way Harry's jaw was staying clenched, or the way his vein in his neck was popping out more than usual. "Sit." He pointed to the bed and I felt the word vomit rising in my chest, I knew I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Who are you to think you can disappear for three years, come back to London and confess your undying affection to me and think that you can control me like I'm some kind of a fucking animal, Harry Styles? You have never treated me like you have in the last few hours, and I don't like it. I don't give a shit if you're drunk off your mind right now, you drove over here after you had been out drinking with Liam and I don't like that but I didn't yell at you about that, did I? I went out with Kaitlin and we saw Jake there. Big deal."

"He bought you a drink." Harry said between gritted teeth. "You're not supposed to be drinking."

"So what if I drank?! I'm learning to control myself."

"Yeah? Learning to control yourself how? With the way you were practically puddling at Jake's feet like you always do when you drink around him, and then claim that you have no idea why he has the hots for you? God. The other night at the pub, while we were playing pool, he was talking about how fit you were, and how you two always flirt when you're drunk. How he's always the one you drink with when he comes home and 'what a shame' it is that I'm never there. You don't think I haven't realize that I've missed out on the last three years of your life? I get it, I'm a piece of shit friend who should have helped you through what you were going through. I-"

"Harry, I didn't NEED your help, that's why I didn't-"

"Don't FUCKING interrupt me, Elle! God." Harry was pacing around my room, running a hand through his hair again. He looked extremely sexy when he was this angry. The vein in his neck was now throbbing and his jaw was so tight, it could cut through stone. "I just feel bad that I've done this to you now. I've fucked everything up between us, just like you said."

"No you haven't, Harry. You haven't done anything to me." I quietly sat on the bed and patted the spot beside me but Harry wouldn't sit.

"I have. I've hurt you, and I'm sorry. Just know that I love you, and that I care about you. I don't want you going out because I don't want other guys trying to pick you up. I don't want Jake talking to you because I don't want him making you feel old feelings you had for him. I want you, Elle. I want you and no one else. What do I have to do to prove that to you?"

"Nothing, Harry. I believe you. You just... Really scared me tonight. I've never seen you that mad before, and over one of our friends having a drink with Kaitlin and I?"

"I thought you were lying to me. Saying it was girls night but you just wanted to meet those two guys."

"Haz, I'd never do that to you. I promise. I'd never lie to you. I want you too, but we have a lot to work out between now and when you leave on tour-"

"No talking about that. We've got three months together. Don't worry about tour. We'll figure something out. Lets just take it day by day, alright?" I nodded my head and fell back on my bed, feeling Harry crawl into bed with me wearing the sweatpants I let him borrow. "I need some sleep. Actual sleep."

I giggled at his words. "Me too. Night, Prince."

"Night, Princess. I love you." Harry nuzzled into my neck, not even waiting for my response before I could already feel him breathing his sleeping breathing pattern.

"I love you too, Haz." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

---

"Come on, we're going to miss our bus!" I pulled on Kaitlin's arm as we ran up to the bus stop. Where we lived in London was a little far for us to drive to get to fashion week, so we decided to take a bus. We didn't want to have to worry about having a car with the week's activities either- it made us feel like we were taking a vacation, rather than being here for work.

Over the last two weeks, I had barely spoken to Harry. We were on fine terms, but he was busy with a lot of One Direction meetings and hanging out with the boys. I let him, I didn't want to feel like the possessive friend who was a girl who wanted to see him all of the time. I understood, he wanted to see these guys just like I wanted to see my best friend. Gemma was riding into town with Harry seeing as they had just spent the weekend back at Holmes Chapel. Gemma was in our hotel room, and we planned on going out tonight- just the girls. Harry had text me a few times this morning about meeting up plans but that was about it. Ever since the fight, I thought things would get better for Harry and I. Maybe we would have started to officially date, or become something. Something more than whatever it was that we were, but we hadn't. We had gone in the opposite direction. He was treating me the way I thought he would've treated me when he came back- ignoring me, acting like I didn't exist until he needed something.

"@harry_styles: Fashion week with the sister ! @GemmaAnneStyles is like a little girl on christmas morning!" I rolled my eyes at the tweet as we walked to meet up at the first show. I was the only reason Gemma was even able to come to fashion week. I sat down in our assigned chair, second row back. A tall brunette with legs pushed past my legs and sat down three chairs from me. I glanced at her for a quick second and immediately recognized her. Kendall. You've got to be fucking kidding me. Two seconds later, Harry and Gemma pushed past me to sit beside me. Gemma chose the seat beside me. Harry sat down last and placed an arm around the chair Kendall was in. I wanted to vomit.

"Hi love!" Gemma side hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She leaned in to whisper, "Just ignore her, please. He's doing this for publicity reasons, he'll explain later, I promise. Don't be mad at him, love." I nodded, but I couldn't hide my anger very well from anyone. Gemma must not have known that the previous arrangement of Kendall was all for publicity reasons too.

Kaitlin asked me what was wrong. "He's brought her along for 'publicity reasons.'"

"I thought they were done?"

"Me too." I had filled Kaitlin in on all of the Kendall facts on our "girl's night in" earlier this week. She hated Kendall too, now. I took a deep breath as we watched the fashion show start and end.

"That was wonderful!" Gemma exclaimed as we walked around the park.

"It was okay, I guess." Kendall piped in from beside Harry.

"Okay? Just okay? OH, I forgot. We can't all walk for Chanel."

"Ladies, stop it." Harry held up a hand to separate me from stepping any closer to Kendall. "There's press everywhere. It'll look bad on all of you if they see you guys fighting like this."

"Oh, that's right! They're here to capture pictures of the couple in love over here." I pointed my thumb back at them as we kept walking, I picked up speed and left the two behind.

Kaitlin and Gemma caught up with my walking and linked an arm with mine. "Calm down, babe. He doesn't like her either. You can see it in his eyes."

"Why would he even agree to this shit?"

"She's probably got nudes of him if he doesn't give in to a few more weeks of "Hendall"." I fake gagged at the nickname and we continued walking around. I stopped at a coffee shop and everyone else remained inside.

"I'm really, really sorry." I felt a hand on the small of my back, and his breath on my ear. "I had no other choice but to bring her along. She's got blackmail and so does all of her management. Just until the end of this week, then she and I are done. That's why I haven't been talking to you. I didn't want to lead you on anymore-"

"But you thought not talking to me, and me worrying about what's going on with you is so much better?"

"No, not really. But it was one or the other and I chose just not to say anything to you."

I rolled my eyes, "Because that makes so much sense." I heard Harry sigh behind me. "You should have just said something to me."

"I've just been under a lot of stress lately. I didn't want to upset you by-"

"Didn't want to upset me? So you decided to ignore me for two weeks because Mrs. Legs' management has pictures to hang over your head if you're not seen out with her? Here I am, sitting at home, worrying about what I've done to you. But don't worry about it, you didn't upset me." I ordered a hot chocolate and Harry told the cashier to make it two hot chocolates as he paid for both of ours. I didn't even thank him, he owed me.

"Listen. I'm sorry, alright? I should have told you so you wouldn't have been shocked when you saw her today. Today is the first time I've seen her since I ended it with her. I promise. I haven't spent any time with her up until now, so don't think I've been spending time with her instead of you. I couldn't risk being seen anywhere with you, either. They would have killed me." As I listened to Harry plea with me, I saw the sadness in his eyes. He was being genuine about his apology and I started to feel bad for him. He was watched so closely by the public eye that management was controlling who he was hanging out with and threatening him.

Without saying a word, I leaned into him and enveloped him in a hug. I felt his arms hug me back, squeezing me for a brief moment. "I'm really sorry." I admitted to him, "I'm being a selfish bitch. I just didn't understand why you were treating me the way you were after the way we made up the last time I saw you."

"I don't know why I did that to you either." He kissed the top of my head and our hot chocolates were up. "You know how weird and moody I get sometimes."

"Yeah, I do. It's alright now though. It sucks you have to spend the rest of the week with her."

He nodded as he sipped his hot chocolate. "More than you know. Especially when all I can think about is how good your arse looks in those pants." He opened the door for me and I walked out, walking in front of him with a smirk on my face.

"Well don't you two look chipper." Gemma noted, and Kendall's face fell, looking like she smelled something horrible.

"I just got some bad news." Kendall started, as she looked at her phone. "After I walk tomorrow, I have to leave. Impromptu shoot in LA. Haz, won't you come with me?"

Harry glanced at me, hesitating, "Erm. I really wanted to stay. There's a few show cases I wanted to see on Thursday."

Kendall pouted as she clutched onto Harry's arm. "We'll call later and see what we can work out." I rolled my eyes as we continued walking.

---

"We'll see what we can work out." I said, mocking Kendall's annoying voice. "I hate her." I sipped on my drink and looked around the crowded club we were at.

"Her nose bothers me more than anything else." Gemma stated. "And she's so fake, too. I feel so bad for Harry. But at least she'll be gone tomorrow." I nodded, thankful that the two managements had worked out some mysterious deal that it would be fine if Harry stayed behind and Kendall left. After tomorrow, the two were done for good.

"And then Elle here can swoop in and make Harry fall head over heels for here." Kaitlin elbowed me and I started blushing.

"Love, he already has fallen for you." Gemma leaned over the table and winked at me. "I've been able to see it for years. I can't wait to see how cute you two are together!" Gemma clapped her hands together, obviously growing giddy over the thought of Harry and I. It made me happy that she liked the two of us so much. I already knew Harry's mom would be over the moon with the two of us dating... If we ever could date.

"I just don't know how it'll work out. I mean, look at how controlling they are over him now."

"And he's the most charming boy in the world. He'll be able to work something out, believe me. The only reason this has happened with Kendall is because she's famous too."

I nodded and looked around again as Kaitlin and Gemma chatted about the different celebrities who were here at the club. Someone walking in the door caught my attention and I smiled as I saw Harry walk through the doors. I had no idea he would be coming out tonight. My face immediately fell though, as Kendall came into my sight. She was following Harry around like his shadow. Kaitlin and Gemma knocked me out of the trance I was in by shouting my name.

"What?"

"They're coming over here so try to not look like you're dying." Harry and Kendall walked up to our booth and Harry scooted in beside me, his leg brushing mine and sending chills down my whole leg.

"Didn't know you guys were coming out." I tossed back the rest of my drink and ordered another as the waited came around to take their order. Harry ordered a water and Kendall ordered a piƱa colada. I rolled my eyes at her order. "Staying sober? I'd need a drink with her company."

"I'd like to keep level headed tonight, thank you very much." Harry shot me a cheeky grin and I smiled back. I watched as Kendall snaked her hand around Harry's thigh and he adjusted in his seat, obviously uncomfortable. He whispered something in her ear and she retracted her hand and the sour look returned to her face.

The five of us sat around the table for an hour before Kendall pulled Harry to the dance floor. "She's just a party pooper." I said as I finished my last drink of the night. "She's said like, four words tonight."

"Probably because she can't get a word in between you and Harry's bantering." Gemma said with a yawn. "I'm ready to go back. Are you all?"

I shrugged and Kaitlin nodded her head. "I guess I could go back."

"We've got an early morning tomorrow." Kaitlin said as we slipped out of the booth. I looked over the dance floor as we were walking out, unable to spot Harry and Kendall. I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to see none other than Harry.

"I'll text you guys when I'm coming back!" I shouted at Kaitlin and Gemma, who nodded and smiled as they heard me. Harry pulled me to the center of the dance floor and pulled me by the arms to crash into his body. We started dancing in sync with one another, not being able to get close enough to each other. "I thought you were dancing with her?"

"No, I had to walk her out. I can't be a complete bastard to her. Although, you've been the only one I've been thinking about all night." Harry's hands moved down my sides to rest on my hips and he gave them a squeeze, surprising me. "Why must you tease me with those legs of yours?" Harry groaned into my neck loud enough for only me to hear.

"Because you haven't been a total tease in those tight skinnies of yours all night, either." I spoke with sarcasm and I felt him smirk into my neck as he placed kisses in random spots. "I've been able to see your package since you walked in."

Harry pulled back and looked at me, our foreheads almost touching. "Only because I've been half hard for you since I walked in and saw you." I immediately swallowed hard, not knowing what to say back to Harry. I broke the eye contact between the two of us and continued dancing along to the beat. After the next song, Harry turned me around to have my back against his now sweaty chest. I could feel the sweat seeping through his black button up shirt against my open back top. I brought my hands up behind me to wrap around his neck as I ground my ass against his now completely hard crotch as hard as I could manage to. "Keep teasing me like this and you're going to pay for it when we get back to the hotel."

"But she's staying-"

"In her own room. I have my own room too." Harry cut me off as he spoke into my ear. His voice was gruff sounding. I was thankful for his body being so close to mine because had it not, I'm sure my knees would have given out by now.

"Kaitlin and Gemma will-"

"Know exactly where you are. They won't care. I haven't had you in two weeks, and I've missed you like crazy." I smirked at his words, leaning my full body back into his. He ran his hands up and down my sides, resting on my hips again. He controlled my body with the gripping of his large hands on my hips. I felt his warm breath return to my neck as he started kissing and biting and my neck and my earlobe. I leaned my head back into his shoulder and let out a quiet moan, I couldn't contain myself.

"Fuck." I groaned out as I egged him on to keep kissing me. "People are watching." I said as I opened my eyes, seeing a few people glancing in our direction.

"Well, we have been giving them a show." He mumbled into my ear. "One more song and then we'll leave?" I nodded as I turned around to face him and we started dancing to the next song. I had never known Harry to be a dancer, but he was a surprisingly good one. We were really only grinding against each other, but he could keep a beat almost better than I could. Thoughts filled my head of how good Harry was with his hips and my breath caught in my throat as Harry placed a kiss on my lips. "You're thinking too much again. It better not be of anything else except me." Harry put a finger under my chin and forced me to look at him again.

"It was about you." I sheepishly admitted, feeling blood run to my face again.

"Good." He placed a quick kiss on my lips and smiled at me. "Let's get out of here?" I nodded and followed him out. Harry picked up his blazer from the coat check and placed it over my shoulders. "Thankfully they've kept the paps away. We're good." He said as we walked out, hand in hand, to his car. He gave my hand a squeeze and I realized how perfectly our hands fit together like this. I almost felt sad at the thought of how many years we've missed out on holding hands. I pushed the thought out of my head as I climbed into his black Range Rover.

As soon as Harry climbed in, he leaned over the center console and placed a kiss on my lips, pushing me against the back of the seat. Once I caught my breath, I was able to kiss back. I took charge of the kiss, allowing my tongue to exit my mouth and enter Harry's. He granted permission to my wandering tongue by slightly opening his mouth and the fight between our tongues ensued. Next thing I knew, Harry's hands were rubbing my crotch through my bottoms and I was grinding my hips against his hands desperate for more attention. I felt him smirk for a few seconds before he pulled back and smiled at me. He sat back into his drivers side of the car and I shot him a look that could have killed him.

"Fuck you." I said, putting my seatbelt on and crossing my arms over my chest.

"You wish, princess." He started the car and drove out of the parking space. I crossed my legs to silence the throbbing between them and his smirk turned into a full on grin that took over half of his face. "If you think that was teasing, just wait until we get back to the hotel."

"You can just take me back to Gemma and Kaitlin, in that case." I joked, pulling out my phone to let them know I'd be staying with Harry tonight. Kaitlin immediately replied, she had already assumed I'd be staying with him.

"No way in hell am I letting you get away that quickly." The rest of the ride to the hotel was silent. No radio, no talking, nothing. The air was so thick with sexual tension that you could almost grab at the air and feel it. I was taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down but it wasn't doing any good. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to rip that stupid button up shirt off of Harry's chest and climb on top of him, ravaging his entire tan, toned body. "El? Elle?"

I shook my head, zoning out of the trance I was in. "Sorry, I was just-"

"You've got to stop that. You need to focus on the moment, not go somewhere else in your mind." I sighed as I hopped out of the vehicle, not waiting for Harry to open the door for me. "Fuck." He immediately stopped walking and I knew what it was. I saw men hanging out around the entrance of the hotel. Harry and I walked back to his car and he handed me an extra key to the hotel room. "You go in the other entrance, I'll go in this entrance. I'll wait a few minutes before I walk in so they won't notice anything in case they're at both entrances." He placed a sloppy kiss on my forehead and I nodded, obeying what he said.

Harry's hotel room was exquisite, to say the least. It had cream colored walls, a dark hardwood floor, and a plush white comforter. I laid Harry's jacket down on the chair, and plopped down on the bed and sighed at the touch of the cool sheets against my skin. This bed was way more comfortable than mine at home, I don't know why Harry missed my bed. This was the bed of all beds. I started to feel dizzy and decided to sit up on the bed. As soon as I did, the hotel room flung open and Harry was angrily yelling on the phone.

"I'm not doing this with her anymore. No! I don't give a rats arse if we were seen coming into the hotel separately. I'm done with her." Harry wouldn't even look at me as he paced around, running a hand through his hair. "Paul, I'm not discussing this anymore with you. There's nothing to be discussed! No, there's not anyone else. Tell them to fuck off." Harry shut his phone off and sat at the end of the bed, putting his hands in his face. I crawled over to him and tried wrapping my hands around him, but he pushed me off.

"Haz." He didn't say anything, just took deep breaths. I tried touching his shoulder but he stood up from the bed and started pacing again. "Will you sit down and calm the fuck down, Harry?"

"No. I'm sick of this shit. They're treating me like a child."

"Probably because you're acting like one. You have to listen to them Harry."

"No I don't. It's not fair that Zayn and Louis and Liam can be seen with whoever they're dating, but I have to keep up this high profile and date the next girl famous girl I become friends with."

"It'll be alright, just sit down and calm down." He took a deep breath and resumed his spot on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands again. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and he flinched, but allowed me to hold him. I rested my head on his back and closed my eyes, feeling his breathing slow to a calmer pace.

"Thanks." I heard Harry mumble, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For what?"

"Calming me down. Usually people just let me throw a tantrum." He let out a light chuckle. He checked his phone and had missed three calls from Paul.

"You should call-"

"I'll call him in the morning."

"So you can interrupt me but I can't interrupt you? That's not quite fair."

He let out a low laugh, "It's completely different, love." He stood up and turned around and faced me, throwing his phone across the room so it landed in the chair. "What did we start in the car again?" He crouched over me, giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Something you'll probably never finish." I mumbled against his lips, challenging him.

I saw his face redden and I knew I had made him mad. "Don't you ever." He placed a kiss on my lips, this one more forceful, "don't you ever challenge me again."

"Why? Because you're afraid you won't finish?" A smirk formed on my lips but Harry put a halt to it before it could form into a grin. He pushed me to crawl on the bed and my head landed on the fluffy pillow that already smelled faintly of Harry. I closed my eyes as the smell overtook my senses.

"Focus." Harry said before my mind could wander any further. "I want you to feel every. Bit. Of what I'm about to do to you." He teased kisses between every word and I reached up to unbutton his shirt but he shook his head and I let out a whine. "No. Not until I'm done with you." He attacked my neck, I knew I'd have hickies in the morning but right now I didn't care. I felt his hands reach down to unbutton my pants and he rubbed me through my underwear. "It's a shame you're wearing underwear, don't you think? Just think, I could be rubbing your wet pussy right now. I can feel that you're already soaked." I let out a moan, because that's all that I could do. I was a puddle beneath his touch. I had no idea how he could go from being so reserved and friendly to... This.

He removed his hand from my bottoms and tried to get my top off but told me to sit up so he could remove it. I took the chance to straddle his lap, trying to take some control of the situation. He pulled me into his still clothed chest, the fabric soft against my almost naked top half. Harry placed one hand on my face, cupping my cheek as we kissed. I felt a snap on my back and I knew he had unhooked my bra with his other hand. He leaned back or separate us so he could remove my bra and I allowed him to. His warm hand found my chest and he started kneading at my breast, making me grind against his hardened crotch.

"Careful." I heard him mutter and I smirked at him admitting how weak he was under me. "Don't want you staining these trousers, princess." His words were slow and thought out as he spoke. I giggled as he pushed me back against the bed. "How did you get these on?" He asked, pulling at my pleather bottoms.

"I could ask you the same." I hoisted my hips up and tried to help him get them off. Once they were at my ankles, he threw them aside on the floor. He shot me a snarky smirk and started unbuttoning his shirt slowly. I leaned up to help him, but he pushed me back down onto the bed. "You're not being fair."

"I didn't know this was a game." I sighed as Harry finally got his shirt undone. His abs wore more visible from the recent workout of dancing, and his body still glittered with a little bit of sweat. He had his pants off quicker than he got mine off, and he resumed his position of hovering over me. "Happy?"

I nodded and pulled his face closer to mine. "You have no idea how happy you make me, Haz." I continued kissing him as his hands made their way lower and lower down my body. His kisses trailed from my mouth, to my neck, to my chest, down my stomach and finally where I wanted him most. He pulled my underwear off and looked up at me as he went down on me. The sight was enough to send me over the edge. Harry's dark green eyes staring back at me as he watched me writhe in the sheets of the hotel bed. I grasped at the sheets, scared to pull too hard on Harry's hair, but I eventually ended up with my fingers intertwined in his mess of curls. I heard him let out a low growl, and I moaned in response as I felt him insert two fingers into me, and make that come hither motion. My breathing started to get heavy and I closed my eyes, feeling them roll into the back of my head.

"Babe. Look at me, you're going away again." I groaned and watched Harry work magic as I came closer and closer to my orgasm. "I want you to cum for me like you did the other night."

I breathily replied, "I don't know if I can, I can't control it."

"Yes you can, and you will for me." I focused on what Harry was doing, and how good his fingers felt in me. He brought his tongue back down to my most sensitive spot and I felt him swirling circles around my clit. My eyes closed and I felt Harry remove his mouth from me. Next thing I knew, Harry was kissing me, all but shoving his tongue down my throat. He pulled back from the intense kiss. "I just thought you should taste yourself." He smirked and started biting and kissing on my ear. "Come on, princess. Cum for me. I want to feel you cum all over my fingers." I could feel my legs beginning to shake and I knew it was coming soon.

"I'm about to."

"You're about to, love? I need you to cum for me, right now." Harry kept placing hot kisses on my neck, begging and pleading but it just wasn't happening. "Elle. Look at me." I couldn't open my eyes, I was concentrating on Harry's fingers still in me. "Look at me or I'll add another finger and then I know you'll cum."

"You won't." I said, hopefully challenging him. Sure enough, Harry inserted a third finger, stretching me to my max. "Fuck." I groaned out, starting to ride Harry's hand movements.

"Come on, El. Cum for-"

"HARRY!" I yelled out, riding my orgasm on his hand. I knew I had done it again by the look on Harry's face, he looked so pleased with himself. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked a finger, tasting me. I grabbed his hand and licked the other fingers clean as sexily as I could and gave him his hand back.

"You're so fucking sexy." Was all Harry said before he got up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. Was this it? Was I not going to finish him?

"Haz?"

"Hm?" Harry poked out of the bathroom, boxer briefs on.

"Do you not want me to... Help you out?" He shook his head and I heard him brushing his teeth. I grabbed one of his t-shirts and put it on, and followed to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and looked at our reflection in the mirror. He looked like he was glowing because he was so happy. "You're turning down a blowjob, you realize that?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I want you to do it when you want to do it. Not when you're paying me back for me pleasuring you. Really, its fine, love." He was talking through his toothbrush in his mouth but really I didn't sense any hint of annoyance in his tone of voice.

"You're perfect, you know that?"

"I try. Now brush your teeth and lets get to bed! You've got an early morning!" He winked at me and slapped my butt as he walked out.

"I don't have a too-"

"Use mine. Same germs tonight, anyway."

I chuckled, laughing. We had shared tooth brushes before and it never bothered either of us.

I crawled into bed moments later to an already almost asleep Harry. "You're already asleep?"

"You wear me out, El."

"I'm sorry. I'll just have to-"

"No, don't ever stop what you're doing. You're amazing, seriously." Harry placed a kiss on my cheek as he pulled my body to lay across his. I wrapped my arm around his torso and squeezed him with my arm.

"You're more amazing. I had no idea you were such a generous lover in bed."

"Truth?" I nodded, "I'm not usually. I'm used to girls giving me everything I want. I don't usually do this to girls first without getting anything in return, but you're different. I care about you, and I just want to make you happy. Making you feel pleasure gives me more pleasure than you'll ever know." I blushed at his words. "I want to do this right, you and I. As right as it can be done."

I smiled and placed a kiss on his sparrow on his chest. "Harry, I-I love you."

"I love you too, princess. Goodnight." I hummed goodnight to Harry as I felt him fall asleep beneath me and I fell asleep pondering the meanings of the "I love you"'s we just exchanged. We had always said I love you before, but now... Did it have a whole new meaning? Or has it always had the same meaning and we never admitted to it?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! I'd love some feedback on this story, I was just struck with a few new ideas today so I'm trying to update as much as possible so I can get to where I want to be even sooner! :D so please comment and I'll update even quicker the more you comment! thanks to omjitsellie for being the first commenter on the story! also, this was a really long chapter. oops!