Status: Finished :(

Best Friends Means...

seventeen

HARRY STYLES AND NEW GIRL TOY ESCAPE PAPARAZZI MOB.... THIS TIME

We've got it folks- the story on the new Styles combo. The two were seen canoodling in the center of the park last week. Whispering sweet nothing's and sneaking kisses... Until the two were seen yelling into the phone. Not all is perfect in this Styles paradise- but then again, when is it?

Onlookers heard Styles raising his voice at our Belle's mother for an unknown reason.


I slammed Harry's Macbook closed at the sight of him walking into the living room.

"What have I told you?"

"I was just seeing what he said... They're all out to get me, Harry. Why are they doing this?"

"I don't know, love." Harry sat down on the arm rest of the couch and wrapped his arm around me, kissing me on the top of the head. "Rob and Jack work for the same manager. My people figured that much out." My stomach sank at the words. I knew that had to be true, there was no other way this could have happened.

"How fucking conniving could those assholes be? I didn't know Jack was that smart."

"I think he's a lot smarter than you give him credit for, babe."

I sighed, feeling Harry take the laptop from me. He opened and started reading out loud.

After Styles got off the phone with her mother, they realized they were being watched and quickly dashed to escape. Styles grabbed a cab while Anabelle jogged to keep up with the fit popstar. Maybe all of this running from the paps will help her lose weight?

Until next time!


"This is fucking rubbish. How can they live with themselves?" I sat in silence as tears rolled down my face. "Don't listen to them, please." Harry gently placed the laptop on the coffee table. "Listen, I was going to wait to surprise you, but I can't."

"What?" Harry was always rubbish with keeping secrets. He'd always told me what he had gotten for my birthday, unable to hold in his excitement. He had never been able to keep Christmas presents a secret either. It was endearing, really. And it worked out perfectly because I hated being surprised.

"I figured we could use a get away? Just go somewhere and relax for a few days before we leave."

"But all we've been doing lately is just laying around your house, anyway."

"I know, but this is different. This is my gift to you, like a little vacation."

"I feel like I'm on permanent vacation, anyway." I snorted back, and Harry just shook his head. "Sorry. I'd love that, I really would." I wrapped my arms around Harry and kissed his cheek. "Where are we going?"

"Now that, I can't tell you." He kissed my forehead. "Don't ask me too much either, or else I will end up telling you."

My phone started ringing on the table and I walked up and grabbed it to answer.

"Hey, mum." I had tried calling her in the last week, to no avail. I had sent her a text letting her know who Rob really was, and she never replied. I had been worried sick about her, wondering what was wrong. Anne had been over at her house almost every day consoling her, so I knew she was at least alive.

"Hey, sweetie. Listen, I'm so sorry-"

"I know you are. There's no way you would have known." I immediately forgave her and felt bad about all of the arguing that had happened between the two of us as I hopped up onto Harry's kitchen counter.

"I just... I had no idea. I didn't see what he was doing to me, until you came over that day. Then when you told me about the park, it all makes sense now."

"You're going to have to be extra careful with him. He's got more power than you know. Did you already break it off with him?"

"Yeah, I did. I played dumb and didn't tell him that you had said anything to me. I told him I needed some space, that my husband's death anniversary was coming up and I just needed to be alone." The rest of what my mum said was a complete blur. I had completely forgotten it was coming up. "You there, Elle?"

"Y-yea, I'm here. I'm going away with Harry for a few days, he doesn't know where but I'm sure he's told Anne so she'll know where we are. Just a little break before he starts rehearsals and everything before tour."

"Good. You two need it." I could hear my mom smiling through the phone. "And again, I'm really sorry. I hope you're not upset with me."

"How could I be? You had no idea. Neither of us did. You're a smart woman, but you're not as cunning and horrible as those people. There's no reason as to why you should have suspected anything."

"I'll let you go. Send Harry my apologies and my love."

"Will do. Love you."

"Love you too, Anabelle." I gently placed my phone on the counter as I looked up at Harry who was now standing in front of me. "She sends her apologies and love."

"So everything's alright?" I nodded, leaning my head back against the cabinets and closing my eyes. "Will this ever end?"

Harry was silent, causing me to open my eyes and look at him. He was looking down, fiddling with his hands. "Not as long as you're with me. I'm really sorry. If you don't want to, I understand. It's a lot of pressure, especially with everything they're saying about you. This is probably worse than any other girlfriend I've ever had."

"No, no. Haz. Come here." I wrapped my arms around him as he stood between my legs. "I didn't mean it like that, I swear. I just wish they wouldn't attack my family like this."

"It's why I told you to not let it bother you. They're trying to rip you to shreds and they know that they can get to you, so they're going to." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder and rubbing his back. "I'm here for you if you need me. You know that."

"Yeah, I do."

"I've got a quick rehearsal tonight. They're going to start out short and gradually get longer. Should only take about an hour tonight. If you want, Lou said Eleanor needs a shopping buddy. Go get some new clothes for vacation."

"But I have-"

"You can take my card." Harry said, his voice unwavering. He reached into the back pocket of his black skinnies and pulled out his wallet. "Seriously."

"I'd feel horrible, I can't do that." I pushed his card back to him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know, it's offending me more that you won't take it than it would if you would take it."

"Harry-"

"Elle. I have plenty of money. Just go buy some things for yourself, please? I know how much you love shopping and how you haven't been able to lately. It'll make you happier and it'll make me happy to know that you're happy."

"I feel so bad." I frowned as Harry placed the shiny, barely used credit card into my hands.

"You can have some girl time with Eleanor. She's got Louis' card too. Don't worry about it, I promise. And have dinner on me, too. All of the guys and crew are going out to eat before."

I sighed, completely defeated. "Thank you. I really don't deserve you."

"You're right- you deserve someone better. Who won't put you through this, or put you in the spotlight like this. But we're going to get through this initial drama, and it'll be over soon."

"Harry, I don't deserve you, but you're all that I want." Harry held my hand in his hands and smiled as he rubbed his thumb across my cheek. I closed my eyes and turned my head a little and lightly bit his thumb. I opened my eyes to meet his and he was staring at me, his mouth curled up into a smirk on the ends. He pulled my face to meet his in the middle and attached our lips, dropping his hand to my thigh, giving it a squeeze. I scooted to the edge of the counter, leaning my body into Harry's. He wrapped his other arm around my body, pulling me into him.

He deepened the kiss, moving his lips against mine with more force than when he first kissed me. I reached my tongue to intermingle with his and he allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. I fisted my hands through his messy curls, making him let out a slight groan. I couldn't help but smirk at the noise. Harry was always the one who was more in control, and I was fine with that. He could make me puddle at his feet in an instant, and he knew it. When he'd let out a little groan or moan, it made me feel even better about myself. To know that I had that small bit of control over him, it felt empowering.

I quit kissing Harry to move to kissing his cheek, his jawline, leaving little bites and licks as I moved to his neck. I felt his fingers digging into my thighs as I sucked on his earlobe, pulling back with my teeth. I flicked it with my tongue as I reached under his white t-shirt to pull it over his head.

"I've got to leave soon." He said, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"How soon?" I ran my nails down his back, looping my fingers into the belt loops of his pants. I glanced up at the clock on the wall- 4:00.

"Gotta be at the restaurant at 5. Takes about 30 minutes to get there, and I've got to pick Liam and Niall up on the way."

"I'll be quick. I don't know about you." I yanked his skinnies down his legs as much as I could as he let out a quieted groan. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside as I watched Harry step out of his jeans.

"You're ridiculous."

"Me?"

"Trying to get steamy in the kitchen." He winked at me as he stepped back between my legs, heat pumping out from his lower region. I could feel him through my jeans as he worked on the buttons to my jeans.

"You're so lame." I chuckled into his bare shoulder, sinking my teeth into him, being careful not to leave too much of a mark. I placed a kiss in the hollow of his collarbone, feeling the chill bumps rise to his skin as he finally got my jeans undone. He helped hoist me up as I slipped out of them, adding them to the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Scoot." I heard Harry mumble into my ear.

"What was that?"

"Scoot to the edge of the counter." Harry let out a throaty groan into my neck as I palmed him through his black briefs. I obliged and scooted my ass so far off the counter that I was almost falling off. Harry hooked his fingers into the waist of my red underwear and slipped them off as best as he could and once they reached my ankles, I kicked them off.

He reconnected our lips, placing one hand on the back of my neck, and the other on my back, working his way up to unhook my bra. I felt a pop and shimmied out of my bra, smirking at how talented he was at unhooking a bra with one hand. His hand that was on my back traced around to my front, cupping my breast, squeezing at it, making my back arch into him. He trailed his other hand down from my neck, giving the other breast a squeeze before he slowly made his way down to where I needed him most. His fingers danced across my folds so lightly that I barely felt him, but enough to make me know what he was about to do.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked me in the eyes, winking, as he lowered himself down to his knees. He steadied one hand on my waist, using his other to insert two fingers into me. I leaned back as my body erupted with pleasure, almost hitting my head on the cabinets. I pushed my hips outward, bringing them further off the counter top.

"Careful, love." Harry mumbled out as he kissed the inside of my thighs, leaving a wet trail of kisses as he made his way to my center. He removed his fingers from me, allowing me to catch my breath for all of half a second before his warm mouth replaced his fingers. He kissed, licked, and sucked on me until I was basically writhing atop his kitchen counter. I was groping my chest, close to my release when he inserted his two fingers back in.

"Fuck, Harry." I wriggled to get closer to his face.

He looked up at me, "Yeah? What was that?"

"I'm so close."

"Good." He removed his mouth and fingers at the same second. "I need to leave." He looked at the clock and it was 4:20.

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope." He shot me a grin, handing me my undergarments, then wiggling back into his skinny jeans and white t-shirt. He stepped over to me, and whispered in my ear. "Finish yourself off, and I'll know."

"I hate you." I hopped off the counter and walked back to the bedroom to pick out a different outfit for tonight.

"Bye, love you!" I heard him yell as he shut the door to his house, and I let out another frustrated groan as I plopped onto the bed.

--

"I love that top!" Eleanor said as we sat down to dinner.

"Thanks, I've had it forever." I said, fixing the collar of one of my favorite tops. I had gone over to Louis and Eleanor's shared flat to pick her up, but she insisted on driving. Louis had given her the keys to his car since Zayn had picked him up. I crossed my legs, silencing the uncomfortable throbbing between them.

"You and Haz doing alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. Minus all of the tabloids, we're fine. But I'm getting used to ignoring all of that."

"That's probably the hardest thing about dating Louis. He's not in them as much as Harry, but stuff still gets around. You'll figure out how to overcome it in your own way." I smiled as I listened to her talk about the struggles her and Louis had been through over the last few years, and I found comfort in knowing that she had been through the same thing, too.

"I mean, I expected it to be bad, but not... Not this bad. Doesn't help that my ex-boyfriend works for them either." I started eating on my salad as Eleanor tore off a piece of a roll.

"Oh, no! That's absolutely miserable. I can't imagine that... Louis hasn't told me much but he did tell me how upset you were. Harry's a doll, though. I really don't think any of the other boys would be able to handle it as well as he does."

"On the outside he handles it fine, but I worry sometimes that it's just eating him alive on the inside, you know? He is so nice, and always has been, but he can get so angry if you just look at him the wrong way sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if he just snapped on the paps one day. They won't ever leave him alone."

"So, you guys have known each other your whole lives?"

I smiled and nodded as I took another bite of my food. "Yeah, we have. Been best friends forever."

"Aw, that's so cute. You guys are perfect for each other, from what I've seen and heard about you."

Eleanor and I moved onto lighter discussion for the remainder of dinner. I paid with Harry's card, still feeling horrible about using his money but El told me I'd get over that quickly.

I picked out a couple of things to try on, and ended up buying almost everything I tried on.

"You can never have too many pairs of black heels." Eleanor said as she watched me contemplate the black pumps with the detailing on the heel. "He'll die when he sees your legs in those."

I blushed, taking the shoes off and putting them back in the box to purchase. I checked my phone to see that Harry had been texting me while he was bored in rehearsals. Eleanor and I had been so busy that neither of us had looked at our phones.

"They must be bored or drunk, because I've got about 10 texts from Louis." She said, smiling as she scrolled down. I swiped my screen open and rolled my eyes at the amount of texts Harry had sent me.

"Drunk. They're at the pub now." I read the last few of Harry's text messages, not paying attention to the first few as we walked back to the car.

"Wanna go by and see them? If not, I totally understand. I'm a bit exhausted myself."

"Just for a minute, maybe?" I suggested, pretty worn out from the days activities.

I've been thinking about you alllllllll afternoon ;)
I can't wait to finish you off tonight.
I'm sure you've been thinking about me too.
God, you tasted so good.
I had to put my phone down for a few minutes to compose myself. Thinking of Harry around his friends, with that sexy smirk on his face as he sent me these text messages. The other guys were completely oblivious to him, I'm sure.
Practice is over, we're going to the pub now. I hope you're having fun with Eleanor!!
Louis said he's jealous of you. :) atlhough, I'm not quite what raeson he means.
Come and gte me becuause i'm drnk
I giggled at the last text and put my phone back in my purse.

"They must be pretty drunk, Harry's texts got slightly less readable towards the end."

"Has he never heard of auto correct?" Eleanor asked as she pulled into the lot beside the pub.

"He says it gets in his way more than anything else." The two of us giggled as we walked in and spotted the five guys and a few other people I faintly remembered from the dinner at Harry's house. Harry stood up and greeted the two of us with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You reek!" I exclaimed, the smell of beer and sweat clouding around Harry.

"Well, I'm sorry. We'll just have to do something about that later, won't we?" Harry spoke in my ear as he leaned in for another kiss on the cheek. I placed my hands on his chest and pecked him on the lips. "Missed you."

"I missed you too." I smiled at him and we sat down in the booth, everyone scooting around the circle to make room for the addition of us two girls. As I scooted in closer to him, I slipped him his credit card back and he placed it in his wallet. "How many have you had?" I asked, watching him empty another pint.

"About as many as Niall." Liam said from across the table, him being the only sober one out of the group. "Maybe one more."

I rolled my eyes at him as I observed the other guys. Niall's cheeks were a rosy shade, and his eyes had glassed over completely. Louis and Eleanor were in the corner of the booth laughing at something and Zayn was having an in depth conversation with one of the band guys. I genuinely felt happy around these people, but something in me felt like I didn't belong with these people. These were Harry's friends now, and I was his friend from the past. They probably thought I was this girl who was trying to invade on Harry Styles' life, trying to live off of his fame and fortune. I pulled my phone out and before I could open up Twitter, Harry's large hand slammed my phone down on the table, cracking it.

"Harry, seriously?" The loud noise had caused everyone to look at the two of us, having an intense stare off. His deep green eyes were staring straight through me, and he busted out laughing. "It's not funny. You just shattered my phone!"

"You shouldn't have been looking at it, silly. You're just going to get upset again." He nudged my shoulder, obviously not getting how upset he had made me. "Oh, come on, Anabelle! You have my credit card. Just go buy another one."

"You're really making yourself out to seem like an asshole, Harry." I said to him, tears welling up in my eyes from anger. I never wanted to hear him say something like that to me. Flaunting his money around because he was rich. That's why I didn't want to take his credit card to go shopping. I didn't want him to think that's why I was with him. Everyone's conversations around the table had ceased and no one really knew what to say. "I'm going to go out for some air, I'll be right back." I said, and before I stepped out I stopped by the bar, ordering a shot of whiskey. I downed the shot quickly, placing a bill on the bar and motioned for the bartender to keep the rest.

As I sat on the edge of the sidewalk, I heard the door open. I held my breath, hoping to God that it wasn't Harry who was about to sit beside me. I heard the flick of a lighter and I looked up to see Zayn balancing a cigarette between his two lips. He sat down beside me and raised his eyebrows at me. "You alright, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be fine. Can I have one?"

Zayn smiled and nodded, "Yeah, just don't tell Harry that I'm the one who gave it to you."

"I'm a big girl, I can smoke if I want." I took the stick from him and let him light it for me. I inhaled through my mouth and pushed the smoke out of my nose, wanting to absorb as much of it as I could. "Sorry about that in there."

"Nothing to be sorry about. He gets like this when he drinks too much beer. He can't handle it like Niall can, but he likes to think he can."

"I can't see Niall ever getting angry at anything." I took another drag from the cigarette, watching the people pass by on the opposite side of the street. "This is just another side to Harry I've not seen him develop over the last few years, I guess."

"Just talking to him on the phone and through texts is completely different." I nodded, realizing that our relationship had been merely through the phone the last few years. "You don't see him like we do. I see him angry a lot, but I'm sure he's left his tantrums out of your conversations. You're the only person who can calm him down, and he knows it."

I blushed, looking down into my lap. "Yeah, I've always been like that. When his mum had a problem with him, she'd send him over to my house and I'd calm him down immediately. He doesn't seem that different to me, honestly. I mean, besides the fact that we're dating, and all of that is different with us. But other than that, he doesn't seem like he's changed completely."

"He's getting back to his old, happy self since he's been back home. I think he needed this break. I think we all needed a break."

"Three years is a long time." I took another drag from the shrinking cancer stick as I flicked my ashes off to the ground. "He loves being in the band though. He loves the fans so much. And performing. Nothing makes him that happy."

"I think I know something." Zayn smirked at me, looking at me sideways and raising an eyebrow. "But I know what you mean. We all love it. We're living our dreams. None of us want to stop when we're in the moment. At the end of tour we realize just how long we've been going for, and all that we've been doing. It's a lot for anyone. Playing a show a night on top of interviews all the time is exhausting but I wouldn't trade this for the world. We're all just so thankful we've got our friends and families who understand our situation." I nodded, and we finished our cigarettes in a comfortable silence. I thought about all of the pressure Harry had been under recently, our relationship aside. I understood his

Zayn stood up first, offering me a hand to help me up. I placed my hand in his and when he pulled me up, he pulled me into a hug. "Thanks, Zayn."

"No problem. I'm here for you if you need anything. We all are. Even Perrie, and the other girls. They've all been where you are at some point. Don't hesitate to call or text if you need anything, alright?"

Zayn placed a kiss on my cheek as he opened the door for me to walk back into the pub. I slipped back into the booth beside Harry who had ordered another beer. "Don't you think it's time to quit, babe?" I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Did you just go smoke with Zayn?" He slurred, cutting his eyes back and forth between Zayn and I.

"Yeah, I needed it. Just one. You know I used to. I still have one when I'm stressed out."

Harry pouted out his bottom lip. "I stress you out? I'm sorry, Princess. Don't be mad at me." He flung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me in for a side hug, kissing my temple. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm just really tired and ready to go home."

"But I've got another pint to drink."

"Give it to Niall. He can handle it a hell of a lot better than you can." Harry booped me on the nose and made a cute face, sliding the full pint of beer over to Niall who gladly welcomed it.

"El, you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded, so Louis, Harry, Eleanor and I said our goodbyes before leaving the rest of the group in the much less crowded booth.

I hopped in the front seat of the car while the boys got in the back. A few minutes into the drive, both boys hadn't said a word. I looked back to check on them and they were both dead asleep.

"We should just leave them back there. Let them wake up to their hangovers with stiff necks AND in the freezing car." Eleanor said as she turned down a road.

"Harry deserves every bit of what's coming to him tomorrow."

"You two alright? Seemed a little tense in there for a minute." She looked over at me, placing a hand on my knee and squeezing it, then returning it back to the wheel.

"We need to talk about it tomorrow when he's not drunk. But I'm sure we'll be fine. He just doesn't need to drink that much."

"He's got some anger in him, doesn't he?" She asked as she pulled into the lot of the flat.

"Yeah, a bit. But it's something he's always had a hard time with. Drinking just amplifies it."

"Will you be okay by yourself with him tonight?" Eleanor had worry etched into her face and I felt like she was scared for me. "You can stay over if-"

"I trust him. He won't hurt me, or do anything to me. He doesn't scare me." Eleanor politely smiled and got out of the car, shutting the door. I heard movement from the back seat and looked back to see the boys were waking up from their short coma. "Come on, babes. Gotta get you into my car."

I hopped out of the passenger seat, grabbed my bags from shopping and opened the door for Harry. "Hey. I'm 'sposed to be the one opening the door for you, lady."

"Yeah, well you're too drunk to be a gentleman right now, so I think it's alright that I open the door for you."

"I'm not too drunk to fuck you, though." He growled in my ear, making the throbbing return back to between my legs. "I know that's what you-"

"We'll see you guys later! Goodnight Louis, 'night Eleanor! I had a ton of fun tonight." Harry waved at them as he climbed into the passenger seat of my car the same time I got in the driver's seat. "You're an arse."

"ME?! I can see the story now. Harry Styles. International Popstar. Called an arse by his perfect, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous girlfriend. All he was doing was trying to shag her, and she-"

"Really, you should go write for the tabbies. You can orchestrate a load of bullshit just about as well as they can."

I started driving towards Harry's house, hoping he'd just want to sleep but the hand on my leg slowly making its way towards my crotch made me think otherwise...
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY guys i'm literally about to fall asleep writing this! if there's anything to correct i'll go back and correct it in the morning but i've been working on this most of the day and wanted to finish it before tonight! hope you like it :) xx