Status: Finished :(

Best Friends Means...

eight

How much longer? :(

I smiled at Harry's text as I checked the time on my phone.

An hour. I think you'll survive. If I can teach Chelsea how to close the register right, it'll only be about 45 minutes. I spent all morning with you!
And that wasn't enough time. I miss you.
You went 3 years without seeing me, I think you can go a few hours.

Harry didn't respond to my text the rest of the night. It was finally time for Chelsea and I to leave the store. I pulled out my phone as I was walking to my car and checked my phone and still heard nothing from Harry. I got into my car, started the engine and pulled off after dialing Harry's number. He picked up, but didn't say anything.

"Hello?" I asked, confused by the silence on the other end. "Haz?"

"Oh, hey! What are you doing?"

"...Just getting off work."

"Oh, okay." The next few seconds were awkwardly quiet. "How was it?"

"I've been talking to you all day, you know how it was. What are you doing?"

"Sitting at the house with Niall, watching tv. Wanna come over?"

I hated to interrupt boy time, and I really did want to go home and sleep in my own bed tonight. But I missed Harry a lot. "Do you want me to come over?"

"I mean, I'd like to see you. Niall's about to leave anyway, he's going back to Ireland in the morning for a few days. Want me to come over to yours once he leaves?"

I nodded, although Harry couldn't see me. "Yeah, that sounds good. Kaitlin is with Gavin tonight so we won't have to worry about her."

"Alright. I'll call you when I'm on my way over." Harry hung the phone up first and I watched as my screen went black. The drive home never took but about 15 minutes and by the time I realized I hadn't turned the radio on, I was already parked. I walked up to the front door and fumbled with the key, when I felt a pair of hands wrap tightly around me. "Need help?" Harry's hand snaked down my arm and twisted they key into the lock of my front door.

"You scared the proper shit out of me, Haz. You said you'd call. I haven't had time to tidy up." I said as I flung my purse and bag that I carried down onto the ground. "Want some tea?"

"Sure." Harry said as he sat down at the breakfast bar in my kitchen. "I tried calling, but I guess your phone died."

"I had no idea you'd make it here in lightning fast time." I said as I filled the teapot up with water and put it on the stove. I turned around and hopped up to sit on the counter, and leaned my head back on the counter, closing my eyes. "I'm exhausted."

"Chelsea?"

"Well, it's just hard teaching someone the same thing you've been doing for so long. She asks a ton of questions, and that's fine, but she asks questions that don't necessarily need to be asked. About situations that will absolutely never happen and I try not to get short with her but I can't help it." I let out a deep sigh and yawned. "I just need a hug really."

"Well, I can help with that." Harry had gotten up from the bar stool and was standing in front of me, between my legs. His voice startled me, but it was comforting. "Come here." Harry extended his arms, wrapped them around me, and pulled me into his warm body. I let out another sigh as he started running his fingers through my hair. "I'm sure you're doing fine with Chelsea, you just worry about what Kaitlin's going to think of your training, right?"

"Well, and the fact that Brit and Chelsea will be the two in charge of the shop while we're at fashion week. I've been thinking about not going, because if something happens, it's all going to be on me because I'm the one who trained her."

"You've got two weeks, babe. You'll be fine. Don't stress out about it." Harry kissed the top of my head and I felt him smelling my hair. "Go put your pajamas on, I'll bring the tea in and we can just go to sleep."

I nodded and kissed Harry on the cheek as I hopped off the counter. I heard him rummaging through cabinets as I remembered I had forgotten to tell him where everything was. He'd find it.

"I couldn't find proper tea cups so I hope these coffee mugs will be fine." Harry said as he walked into my bedroom. My bedside table lamp was turned on and I was already under the covers, checking my phone as it was plugged up into the charger.

I took the mug of tea from Harry as I smelled it. Harry remembered how I liked my tea and I smiled as I took the first sip. "Tea fixes everything, doesn't it?"

"That, it does." Harry replied as he shrugged his army green jacket off and walked into the bathroom. "Did I do alright with how you like it? I didn't know if you had changed. I did milk first."

"Perfect." I said as I inhaled the tea once more, hearing Harry running the water. "There's a clean washrag under the sink if you haven't already found it."

"I found it, but thanks." I continued looking on my phone as I waited for Harry to finish getting ready for bed. I heard the toilet flush, the water run once more, and then Harry turned the light off. "You're already ready?" I nodded as I watched him walk over to my bed, shirtless. The light from my bedside table was making him look like some kind of a god. The light was hitting every crevice and curve of his toned, but not too toned body. It was highlighting his strong jaw that was relaxed, his very faint lines of his abs, and his V-line that led down into his under wear. I looked away as nonchalantly as I could, but I knew he saw me by the smirk on his face.

I hummed as I finished my tea and placed my phone on my bed side table to continue charging through the night. "This morning was fun. I liked going to the radio show. You looked so happy with Grimmy."

"Not as happy as you just looked watching me undress." I felt my cheeks rising to their blush color that they seemed to always be ever since Harry had returned. "I'm only joking. Next time he asks me to come and you don't have work, you're more than welcome to come. He has parties all the time too, so if you want to come with me to those, you're welcome."

I nodded, acknowledging what he had said but not knowing what to say. Harry sat cross legged on the bed, sipping his tea. I laid down on my side, facing him. I ran my fingers up and down his barely hairy legs. "For someone named Harry, you're not very hairy..."

I heard him erupt into a fit of giggles, almost making him spill his tea. "That was a joke like I'd say. You're not supposed to say something like that."

"You got your wonderful sense of humor from me, don't forget that! You've already forgotten where you came from, Styles."

"Did not, but you definitely stole some jokes from me growing up and claimed them as your own."

I shook my head as I watched him finish his tea. He climbed into the bed and covered himself, leaned over me and turned off the light. He stayed hovering over me, and placed a quick kiss on my lips before telling me goodnight. I sighed and settled into bed, facing opposite Harry. Harry's arm wrapped around my waist gently and I laid in bed, trying to make myself fall asleep. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. I hated when this happened. I knew after a few minutes that I should be asleep by now because Harry's light snores were heard from behind me. I let out another loud sigh, almost trying to wake Harry up so we could talk like we used to when I couldn't sleep. He didn't move. I waited a few more minutes, then let out another sigh.

"How many sighs are you going to let out before you just wake me up?" Harry squeezed my hip and I giggled, his touch tickling me more than anything else. "Oh, you think I'm tickling you? Wanna know what me tickling you really feels like?"

"No, no! Stop, please!" I yelled, but Harry didn't stop. He continued tickling me until I was in tears. I leaned up and kissed Harry on the lips, thinking I could distract him, and it worked. I propped myself up on my elbows as Harry lay his body top of mine. I could feel him growing hard in his pants and I smirked at the quick reaction I had on him. "Already?" I asked, breaking the kiss and Harry pushed me to lay back on my back.

"Shut up." He entertwined our legs as we stayed like that for a few minutes, kissing, feeling every inch of each other. Harry tangled his fingers in the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head before I could even realize what was happening. I hadn't put on sleep shorts, usually I slept in just a t-shirt at home. And I hadn't put on a bra, because I had no idea this was happening. So Harry was in for a surprise when I was just in my underwear, much like him. "Well, this is a surprise. I'm sorry I-"

I shut him up with a kiss. "Didn't I tell you to shut up, Haz?" I looked into what I could see of his eyes in my dark room and they were a shade of forrest green I had never seen before.

"You don't tell me what to do, princess." Harry leaned down and started kissing and biting at my neck as I let out small whimpers and moans, holding back from anything too loud. "I tell you what to do. I want you to stop fucking holding back those moans, because I know you're louder than that."

"How do you-"

Harry held his finger up to my lips. "Shh." He continued kissing, biting and licking me as I felt myself growing more aroused. The more aroused I was growing, the more I started to squirm under his body. I was letting out whimpers as I felt his hands work their way to my breasts. He took one in his hand, and the other in his mouth. He continued to work his way around my chest with his mouth. I felt like I was in pure bliss. I was moaning as loud as I thought I could as Harry continued pulling on my nipples with his teeth, then blowing gentle air on the wet area, which was making my nipples grow harder by the second.

"Haz." I managed to moan out.

"Say my name, not that nickname."

"Harry." I moaned out even longer as Harry's groping became more rough. I needed some type of release. This was killing me. "Harryyyy." I almost whined his name out this last time.

"Elleeee." He mocked back, moving back up to whisper in my ear, but keeping his hands on my breasts. "Need something?" I nodded, unable to speak. "Open your eyes, I need to see you say what you need."

I fought with my heavy eyelids as I opened my eyes to meet them with Harry's now dark green eyes. "You. I need you."

"You need me? Of course you do."

"No." Was all I could say and I closed my eyes and rolled my head back in pure bliss. Everything felt so wonderful right now. "I need you to make me cum, Harry."

"Really? You weren't looking at me so I can't tell which Harry you were talking to." So eye contact was one of his "things." I made a mental note as I tilted my head up. I brought my nose to almost touch his, and looked him in the eyes.

"Make me cum, Harry. I need to cum all over your fingers." Harry didn't even respond. As soon as the last word left my mouth, Harry was standing and tearing my underwear off of me. He pulled me over to the side of the bed and let my legs dangle. His large hands gripped onto my knees as he pushed my legs as far apart as they would go, and he grabbed my hips and pulled me forward so he could get better access.

"I don't even have to touch you to know that you're already so fucking wet, El." Harry gave me no warning, just shoved two fingers into me. I screamed out Harry's name as he worked his magical fingers on me. He knew every spot to massage, every motion to do while his fingers were inside of me.

"Haz, I want to feel you. More of you. All of you." Harry stopped what he was doing and the next thing I knew he was hovered over me, supporting himself with his strong arms.

"No. Not yet. You're going to wait for me to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I'm going to make love to you one afternoon for so long that you're not going to be able to walk the next day because the thought of the day before is going to make you fall weak at the knees. You're not ready for me." He kissed me and returned to pleasuring my bottom half. I felt his hair tickling the inside of my thighs as he licked, gently pulled on and fingered me.

I was rocking my hips into the air but one of Harry's rough hands gripped me to keep me in place. "You won't get to finish if you don't stay still. And you can't cum until I tell you to, either."

"But I want to cum, Harry. So bad. Please let me." I was practically already begging. Don't guys usually like this?

Harry shook his head no, and continued going down on me. I wrapped my hands in his hair and pulled and tugged on his curls when he'd hit the spot that felt so good. "You like that?" He asked as I nodded, pushing my hips up against his hand. "You've gotta look at me when you cum or else I'll do this again and make you hold it even longer, alright?"

I opened my eyes that I hadn't even realized I had closed to search for Harry's. He kept one hand in me, swirling, motioning with those two fingers. I felt his thumb circling my clit as I rode his hand, trying to come to my finale.

"You can come whenever you'd like." Harry was hovering over me, watching me squirm and wriggle all because of him. He had his cheshire cat grin on his face as he was watching helpless me. He was controlling me. He could stop any moment he wanted, and I wouldn't finish. But he kept going.

I struggled to keep my eyes open as I opened my mouth to speak the words I had been waiting to be able to speak all night. "Harry, I'm about to-" And all that finished that sentence were moans and groans of Harry's name. He let me ride my orgasm out on his hand and when he pulled his hand out I knew what had happened. "I'm so sorry, I usually only do that like..."

"It's the sexiest thing you could have done ever. Seriously. I've never been with a girl who can cum like that." I was blushing as I watched Harry walk to the bathroom to wash his wet hand off with. He quickly returned and sat beside me on the bed. "Seriously, do not be embarassed of that. That's amazing. That makes me feel so good to know that I'm making you feel that good."

"And I'll probably never be able to make you feel that good."

"Why do you say that?" I climbed back into bed and Harry followed suit, cuddlnig up behind me after I had slid my underwear back on.

"Because, Harry. I've given like... 3 blowjobs in my entire life."

"Well you can practice on me whenever you want." He said, laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Just kidding. I'm sure you're wonderful, I just know you're tired and want to get to bed. There will be other times."

"You don't want me to now?" I felt Harry shake his head into my neck.

"No, I want you to go to sleep. You have to open in the morning." I groaned as I settled back into Harry's body, trying to get as close as I could to him. "You're perfect in every way I thougth you would be, El. Don't stress about it. I can walk you through what feels good and what doesn't. Every guy is different, anyway. Don't worry about it."

I nodded and yawned. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep. Now I'm sleepy enough to go to bed. Night, Haz."

"Night El." Harry kissed the side of my head and I felt him settle into my neck, and he drifted off to sleep almost immediately. I lie away for a few more minutes thinking about what I had with Harry and how it had changed so quickly in a few days. I wondered what I'd tell Gemma, all of my friends, our parents. What if we turn into a couple? Or what if we stay like this and I want more, but he doesn't?

I let out a deep sigh and rested my eyes. "Go to sleep, princess. Stop thinking. It's not as complicated as you think."

I smiled and fell asleep a few minutes later, forgetting about the worries I'd have in the morning.