Sequel: Give Me Love
Status: Enjoy, Bekah!♥

Don't Let Me Go

I Love You.

Rebekah sat on the window ledge of the Gryffindor girls dormitory, staring out at the view. The day was beautiful. It was Valentine’s Day today. She looked at the snow that covered the grass, making it seem like the castle was floating on top of a large cloud. Snowflakes fell slowly from the sky to the ground, and the winds were a bit strong. The branches in the trees of the Forbidden Forest were swaying lightly.

She let out a large sigh. She didn't know what to expect today. She was going to see him today. She was going to see Harry today after so long. He had left with Ron and Hermione to find and destroy the horcruxes where Voldemort kept parts of his soul. Dumbledore had commanded Harry to do so before his death.

Bekah got up from the ledge and walked towards her bed. She grabbed the parchment sitting on her night table and ran her cold fingers over the black ink scribbled across it. Yesterday an owl had delivered the letter to her and to Rebekah's great surprise it was from Harry. He wanted her to meet him at Hogsmeade at 15:30. She ripped it apart, stuffing the shredded pieces into her jacket. She would throw away the remains away at Hogsmeade - the last thing she needed were the Carrows to find it.

Speaking of the Carrows, she had not yet divised a plan to sneak out of the castle and into the emptied little village. She was going to have to wing it and hope for the best.

Rebekah grabbed her boots from her bedside and put them on. After letting her cold feet touch the warm, snuggly fur of the inside of the shoes. After taking a moment to breathe, she began walking out of the dorm.

She was surprised to see the common room was empty, silent. It was unusual, but then she remembered. Everyone was in class now. But she had skipped. She could care less about detention. As long as she saw his blue eyes in front of her again. As long as she felt his hand on hers again. As long Rebekah knew he was safe.

She walked out of the common room to find out that students were now rushing out of class, trying to make it to their next classes on time so they wouldn't be punished. Ever since Snape became Headmaster, Hogwarts has been a living hell.

Bekah pushed her way through, trying to appear rushed so she didn't look suspicious. She made it to the secret exit finally that led to Honeydukes. She ran down the dark tunnel, climbing up. She was now in the storage of Honeydukes. As she walked out, she was surprised to find the shop completely empty. Rebekah had heard things about Hogsmeade being really empty ever since, and sometimes no one even showed up for work.

Slow business, she guessed.

She walked out of the shop and into the outside which was covered in thick layers of snow. Harry had never explained in the letter where to meet her. She looked around the empty area, upset that maybe Harry had abandoned her.

What if the letter was a trap?

Bekah immediately began to head back to the entrance of Honeydukes, worrying that this wasn't a meetup with her lover, but a tramp that she was falling into. Maybe she'd still have time to make it to her next class.

"Where do you think you're going, beautiful," a voice whispered in her ear, breathing into her neck.

Rebekah jumped and turned to face the person. She clasped her mouth and immediately wrapped her arms around the boy there, pulling him close. She couldn't help but let a tear fall from her eyes. His arms gripped her, as his head buried into the crook of her neck.

She was finally holding Harry again.

After about half a minute passed, Harry pulled his face out of the crook of her neck and cupped her face, kissing her lips. The kiss was full of passion and need. Bekah gladly kissed him back, allowing her hands to wrap around his neck. It felt so good to feel his lips on hers again. It had seemed like an eternity.

They pulled away, resting their foreheads together. "I missed you so much, Reb. You have no idea," he said, cracking a smile.

"I've missed you too. It's been hell in Hogwarts since Snape became ruler," she said, pulling her forehead away so she could meet his bright blue eyes. They were sparkling. She smiled at him.

"I can't imagine. I'm sorry. But at least you're safe and not in any danger. We've pretty well almost been murdered a couple of times," Harry explained.

"Well thank Merlin you're alright. And you'd be surprised, the Carrows punish the students so cruelly. They torture them with the Cruciatus Curse, stop their lungs and heart with the Imperius curse, whip their faces off, it's not nice, Harry."

His eyes grew wide and suddenly he seemed angry. "They haven't hurt you, right," he asked a little too loudly.

She shook her head. "No, but you're making me risk getting punished by being here. Honestly it doesn't matter though, at least I'm here with you," she said, pecking his lips.

Harry sighed and took her hands in his. "So what do you wanna do? It's completely empty here, we can do anything."

Bekah bit her lip and began debating. "We can go to The Three Broomstick and grab some butterbeer," she suggested.

Harry nodded. "I'd like that."

Hand in hand, the couple were running to the small pub. When they got there, she inhaled the familiar scent in. It smelled strongly of pumpkin juice and firewhiskey. The shop was also empty except for a bartender.

"Order two, and meet me at the Shrieking Shack," Harry whispered in Rebekah's ear before taking off.

She walked up towards the woman. "Hi, can I have two butterbeers," She asked.

The woman eyed her. "Aren't you supposed to be in classes?”

"Excuse you? I graduated from Hogwarts last year," Bekah lied.

She let out a sigh. "Alright then. Two butterbeers coming up."

She tapped her fingers on the tabletop to an unusual rhythm as she waited for the two drinks. The woman placed both mugs in front of her. She grabbed them both, and payed the bartender, thanking her. She walked out of The Three Broomsticks, trying to walk through the thick snow. She began shuffling towards the Shrieking Shack, trying to stop her trembling fingers from not dropping the mugs. The wind had obviously picked up from the last time she had been outside.

She found the entrance inside and began walking and walking. The Shack was a lot warmer than she’d expected, which felt good. The wooden floorboards creeked under her boots which made everything seem eerie.

“Harry,” she called, walking into one of the rooms. She set down the two mugs on the table that was crammed to a corner of the wall. She was about to turn around when suddenly arms wrapped around her. She didn’t jump - she already knew who it was. She turned her head to face the blue eyed boy with glasses. He had a large grin on his face.

“I see you brought butterbeer,” he said, directing Bekah towards the wall. She took a seat, letting her back slide down.

“I very well did,” she responded,reaching for the mugs on the table and passing him one. They both sat in silence for a moment, gulping down the drink. Bekah was never failed to fall in love with the sweet, foamy butterbeer.

“So, care to tell me how the whole Horcrux hunting is going,” she asked, a bit curious.

Harry gulped down the last of the delicious drink and spoke up. “It’s going alright,” he said.

She nodded.

“So, Bekah, I have something for you,” he said, standing up. His hands gripped her wrists as she stood her up.

“Harry, you didn’t have to get me anything!” Bekah felt a bit bad about having Harry buy her a present for Valentine’s.

“I wanted to,” he said, reaching inside the pocket of his jacket.

Curiosity was getting the best of her as she waited for Harry to grab whatever he was reaching for. He pulled out a black leather box. She watched as he got down on one knee. She covered her mouth, was he doing what she thought he was?

He opened up the box to reveal a beautiful ring. It was princess cut with small diamonds around the band. In the middle there was a beautiful, gleaming square diamond in the middle. Rebekah gasped, trying to stop the tears she had just realized she was letting fall.

“Rebekah, ever since the first day I saw you, I felt something for you. You’re the piece of me I’ve been missing and I finally have you, but I would don't want to lose you. If I win this war and we make it out alive, I want you to be the girl I spent the rest of my life with. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me,” he asked, gulping.

She nodded and pulled him into a large hug, crying into his shoulder out of happiness. He smiled into the crook of her neck which made her feel good. He pulled away and took her hand, placing the ring on her finger. She admired it for a moment, before jumping into Harry’s arms. Her legs wrapped around his torso, as she began to kiss him. He kissed back, letting his tongue graze on her bottom lip. She gladly let him in, as their tongues explored each other. His hands trailed down right below her bottom and he pushed her onto the wall.

Harry’s cool fingertips slipped inside her shirt and gripped her waist, as he began to trail sweet kisses down her neck, nibbling where she knew she’d release a moan. Surely, Bekah did. Tugging on the hem of her shirt, he began to tear it off of her along with her jacket. Her hands worked on removing the blazer from him, and unbuttoning his shirt. He was a lot warmer than she expected. She leaned in to bite his earlobe making him groan a bit.

“I love you,” Harry whispered in her ear.

“I love you too,” she whispered to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you like it Bekah! :) I'm not really good at the whole drabble thing but I quite like this. I went through...a LOT...to get this up.