Lion of God

Princess Anne: The Hostage

Princess Anne: The Hostage

The next morning I woke up to Tidius trying to climb over top of me.

"Sorry..." He whispered.

"It's fine I need to get up anyways." I wiped my eyes out of the sleep and stretched.

It wasn't long till the whole camp was moving along the back trail towards the palace. We followed the footprints all along the way. Not before too long we had actually caught up with the makers of the footprints. Tidius pointed out who the princess what...but the princess was not what I was expecting...when I think of a princess I see flowy dresses and cute little tiaras. But this one was decked out in camo, hair in a ponytail and had a sword to her side. If the fact that she was trying to steal Tidius' crown wasn't an issue then I would probably get along with this girl. She was of course a lion with blonde hair and blue eyes...with a perfect looking body. Maybe her attitude is the bad part of this beauty?

My men took out the guards protecting the princess and tied down the woman to her side. She just frowned at me like every other royal does besides Tidius who was beside me at this point.

"I was wondering when the all mighty Ariel was going to clash with me, but I was not expecting a handsome prince to be here as well." She got closer to Tidius and put her hand on his chest. "Why is it that you didn't want to marry me? I'm a much better match than this thing."

"Well this is the Princess of Augustine? How does it feel to be married off to someone you don't even love?" I smiled at the beauty, with my hands on my knives. Tidius put his hand up to stop me but she was getting on my nerves.

"Yeah well at least I get to be married to a King." She smirked, and then walking backwards. She pulled out her sword making a thrust towards me, but I barely avoided her attack.

"I'm sorry Tidius but I have to put her in her place." I said as he pulled away leaning against a tree. "You are going to pay for that."

The rest of my men followed suit and decided to take a break because they knew how this was going to end in the first place. Princess Anne took another chance at me that I avoided rolling turning sideways catching her arm in the process. I knocked the sword out of her hand sending it flying and it landed pretty far away.

"I've heard about you...Ariel. You are an abomination and look what you did to the Prince. He could have been a great king...until you came into his life. He would have married me and that would be the end of things!" She screamed at me.

"Yeah well he is still going to be a great king, and not with your help." I said calmly.

She tried taking a quick punch at me, but I grabbed her arm again and flipped her onto the ground. I jumped onto of her pulling out my knives in the process and gently laying them onto her throat area.

"Kill me...it's not like I care." She started tearing up.

"Oh shut up and stop with the waterworks. We need you...I just wanted to break you before we took you away. I thought you were tougher than that, man I was disappointed." I sighed.

"I am tough!" She opposed.

"Who taught you how to throw a punch, eh?" I ask sitting on her stomach.

"Get off of me! You are dirty I don't want you touching me." She growled.

"Oh I'm sorry...Your majesty. But I wouldn't be talking like that to someone who could cut your throat at any second." I jumped off of her and motioned for Lukas to take her off my hands and make sure she wasn't going to run away at any moment. Tidius walked over to me at this time.

"You should really take it easy Ariel." He frowned down at me.

"I will take it easy when I'm out of this God forsaken forest...Dammit. I've been out here for almost five months I think it's time to go home and stay home." I sighed. "We just need to keep moving."

"Yeah I know." He said, and then rounded up the whole group.

It wouldn't be too long before we entered the city, hopefully unannounced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short chapter just to introduce Princess Anne (: