Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

Far Better People Not The Same

The way he talks just makes me melt. The way he smelled, kissed, touch and feel. Its just a shame I was not that girl or he know I exists.

My name is Clara and I work as an in-tern at Viral records. Being a high school drop out, with no education behind my name I had a choice my father gave me. Either stay in Wisconsin or go to LA and be a in-tern here.

My father's 'girlfriend' Anna is a one of the producers here.

"Snap out of it will you, BVB is starting their recording soon." Ah yes Black Veil Brides returning from a another successful tour, now they are going to be twenty four seven here, and so will I breathing in Andrew Dennis Biersack.. Oh yes I am in love with him.

"Oh sorry, yeah when will they arrive?" I ask Brandy as she sat down on the comfy leather chair eyeing me in twining her fingers with another.

"In a few hours, go get me coffee." She spats pointing her chin towards the door. I sigh heavily and nod my way out.

I have been here for over five months now, I met the BVB guys just when they were about to take flight. Love at first sight? It was more attraction at first sight. A second just a second I spend with Andy Biersack and I fell instantaneously in love with him I just want him to re-

"Easy there." A guy mumbles as my head bashed right into his broad chest. I slowly look up to notice I was looking at Kellin Quinn. Taking a few steps back brushing my black hair from my face I cleared my throat.

"I am so sorry Mr. Quinn." I whisper.

"Oh no need for that, Kellin please." He slowly held out his hand... I shook my head waving it.

"Okay." I smile weakly at him, eyeing his black Vans sneakers. I don't touch people I know, I barely touch people, I am a uh problem if u can say that.

Avoidant personality disorder causes significant problems that affect the ability to interact with others and maintain relationships in day-to-day life. About 1% of the general population has avoidant personality disorder. That's my disorder APD that's what I am calling It.

"Afraid to touch a person." He mummers biting his lower lip.

"I uh.. No goodbye." I whisper walking around him feeling my breathe hitched barging out of the viral records two glass doors. I a can not believe I just did that in front of Kellin Quinn himself, he will think I am a freak.

Do you want how I got like this? It all started in fresh- man year, when I got bullied got my head stuck in a toilet and got embarrassed in front of the whole school, I was never a pretty girl but I always, always stood my ground, but it came with a prize me having APD. No wonder I was considered a freak.

I cane though the door with the coffee in one and hand my briefcase in another, Brandy paced up to me taking her coffee from me and sip it gingerly.

My body clenched as she took another step towards me making me quiver. "Your in my way." She snarls. My eyes wide as I try to understand what she said.
"Move." She snaps. I took a side step and she smirks walking away.

Even in the real world I get bullied. If I knew that I would of stayed in Wisconsin and locked myself in a room with nothing Bach playing in the back. I love classical music, no people singing just the instruments.

I walked in the large studio room seeing six bodies twirling around gazing at me.

"Clara, you okay?" Anna asks knowing about my disorder. I gave a quick nod bowing my head. "Guys you remember Clara." Hearing Anna spoke up.

"Oh yeah, we met just before we left." I look up seeing its Ashley who spoke. I placed my hand on my heart feeling it beating fast like a train going down a railing waiting to crash into the great unknown.

"I uh... Okay." Its all I could manage to linger.

"Let's start!" Jinxx yells with a smile. Thank you Jinxx, even though you don't know why I stuttered or seem like a huge LOSER.

"That was great guys!" Anna says giving them a thumbs up. Anna pushed something and turned to me.

"Have you taken your pills?" She asks eyeing me impassively.

"This morning." I replied playing with my purity ring, yes I am twenty three and a virgin.

"You freaked out last night, its getting worse." She sighs heavily.

"I am trying to manage it okay, its not my fault I have this sickness." I snap angrily at her.

Both I and Anna look up noticing the red light was still on and BVB heard everything we just said. Great!

They exit the booth with a weak smile. "I need to go." I stumble out of my seat walking out.

"Is she okay?" Hearing Andy's voice loud but yet so soft.

"Its non of your concern, that's it for today." I hear the seat crack, that's my queue to go. I twirled around bumping yet again into someone.

"Wow, we gotta stop meeting like this." Kellin grins holding out his hand, this time I am on the ground.

"Come on, take it." He mummers. I just sat their eyeing him my eyes wide, tears beginning to built. I shook my head once again trying to stand up but fall again, but Kellin rap his arms quickly around my waist.

The door opens seeing Anna and BVB eyeing me and Kellin realising I was still in Kellin's arms.

"I am okay." I reassuring Anna before she could say anything. "You can let go now." I whisper at Kellin with a smile, for some reason he Is not hurting me, embarrassing me, I feel safe, for the first time. "Thank you for saving me Mr. Quinn, I mean Kellin." I blushed. Anna's eyes wide.

"Its my pleasure, the next time give me a heads up." He smirked kissing my cheek making me blush even more. He walked away as I twirl around seeing the BVB guys still eyeing me.

"Home." I whispered leaving them in the hallway. This is so weird, I never felt so save before, I felt so secure in Kellin's arms, so weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
No Silent Readers! Comment and Sub and Rec and, and, and, and... I can't remember. Tell me what ya think?