Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

Warped tour: part one

"Are you ready? Are you sure because I know how you are with a lot of people." Anna grumbles as we enter the venue. Wow, the set looks incredible.

"I will be fine, I promise. I will do my job." I snap pushing my fringe back with a bobby pin. I have to be focused and prepared, Mostly I have to ignore Andrew Dennis Biersack, if I just bump into him I will be afraid of what will happen.

"I am glad you are wearing that; a lot of running." Anna says climbing out the car.

I look down at my clothes with a weak smile; black shorts with my Vans sneakers and a warped tour tank top, with my hair in a high pony tail.

Climbing out I notice the lines outside, wow so many people here just for these bands. Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides and many more saved these peoples lives, only I imagine I am one of them maybe I could of turn out different than I am now.

"Here." Jenna snaps throwing me a badge and walked away.

•VIRAL RECORDS• Neatly printed on my badge with my photo. I look so sick in this snapshot. I shook it off and place it around my neckline.

'You ready for this little girl?'

"Shut up, you are not going to spoil this for me." I breathe hard and walked in.

"Wow, don't you look adorable." Kellin grins giving me a huge hug.

"So do you, I am so nervous." I whisper admitting in his ear but the force of nature pulled him and me apart for some reason.

"Don't be, here is your home," he waved his hands around breathing in the air. I never saw him like this. "And its mine, so don't be scared or nervous. This is place is for the outcasts, be you."

"Okay." Giving him a nod. I pulled my arms around his neck looking deep into his hazel eyes. "Thank you for not running." Leaning my head on his head.

"Never." He replies stroking my back up and down.

'Are you in love little girl?'

"Not with him."

"What?" Kellin asked confused as I let go of him.

I pull my finger on my temple tapping it softly. "Crazy, I have to go. See you later and kick some ass."

"You can bet on it."

•Pierce The Veil•

I ran down the path to the Pierce The Veil bus searching for Mike and Vic. "You are up in 10!" I yell breathing heavy, out of breathe from running and running searching for band members that clearly forgotten they are on stage needed.

"Oh shit thanks." Vic says lifting up my badge. "Clara." My name rolling of his tongue making me squirm. I just stood there nodding like an idiot.

"Stop flirting dude!" Mike yells dragging him away from me. A huge smile on Vic's face. Wow.....

•Of Mice & Men•

"In an hour after Falling In Reverse." I say crashing down on the tour busses steps.

"You are out dude." Valentino laughs making me groan. "First day of warped tour, you okay?"

I nod slowly leaning my head on the busses door. "I have been better." I respond with a tiring smile.

"This is just the beginning rain girl." Austin grumbles throwing me a bottle of ice water. "Drink up, I don't want you to get heat stroke."

"Did people ever die here?" I question making Valentino and Austin gape at me. "Did I say something wrong?"

Austin turns to his band mate and shrugs. "Ones, because of the heat. I don't want you to end up that way." Is he worried about me? That's really sweet I guess.

"Anyway...." I drift of pulling out a paper from my sling bag. "Been a change of plans; you are opening with 'Your are not alone' and end with 'The Depths', is that okay?

They all nod agreeing to the decision. "Great, I have to get going Austin," I stood up and held out my hand with the bottle of water. "Thanks for this, see you guys." I wave at them but not before I was pulled in by Austin.

"Can we talk later?" I am in his arms.

'Don't freak out' she spats. Why does she care, all she wants me to have is depression and rejection?

"Sure, after the warp okay?" He nods slowly giving me a kiss on the tip of my nose.

'What just happened?'

He let's of his grip and set me free, I wave once again and jog to the next band. "I don't know, just shut ip before I kill you."

'Easy Clara, you kill me you die as well.'

•Sleeping With Sirens•

"Hey is Kellin around?" I ask with a weak smile walking up to the merch table.

"He is at the back with Gabe and Jack." I nod and went around the table showing the big curled hair security guy my badge. Why is here so many security? Are they afraid people are going to start a rage? Talking about Rage, I still don't know what a Mosh pit is, they keep talking about it.

"Kellin hi!" I say as he pulls me under his arm.

"Hey angel, you already know the others but this Gabe the drummer."

I held out my hand but he grabbed it pulling me in for a hug, knowing why? Maybe Kellin told them because everyone is nice to me and really touchy. If they knew any better they should stay clear of me, I could hurt someone. But no Kellin does not listen on the other side I am happy but also sad that he is my escape from myself.

'Meaning me?'

"Yes."

"What?" Gabe chuckles as he pulls me out of my daze.

"Uh, oh nothing nice to meet you Gabe, you are amazing at you do."

"Well thank you. I like her already." He stated making me blush crimson.

"So how is it going? I saw you running around up and down like a headless chicken." Jack asks with his brow arch.

"She is working her ass off, that's what she is doing." Justin spoke up strolling towards us.

"Hey Justin, how are you?" Kellin's eyes still on me. Kellin please tell me what you are thinking, Kellin you have been distant ever since you found out the truth about me.

"I am good." He replied with a contrite look.

"Clara, we have a problem." Jenna groans walking up to me and the guys.

"What now?" I sigh heavily pulling myself out from Kellin's grip.

"Anna has gone home, something that involves a cat."

What? "What happened to Mittens?" I ask worried crossing my arms.

"I don't know, or care but here." She practically throws the papers that falls on the ground. "I don't have the time, so stop talking to your rock friends and get on with your work, they need you." She spats and ran away.

I picked up the papers scanning it through, my heart stopped. This is what I was ignoring and now.... "You doing another view on one of the bands, and here I thought we were special." Gabe pouts making the guys laugh.

"Yeah, I guess not." I look up to Kellin and back at the papers.

"What band?" He ask leaning on the tour bus.

Sighing heavily I brush my hair back. "Black Veil Brides."

'Oh this should be interesting.'

Gee you think?
♠ ♠ ♠
I worked really, really hard on this chapter so tell me what ya think and if should go on. My fingers are red lol. Reason because I am doing this from my phone the internet is off yet again! Ugh. So yeah

Comment

Sub

Rec!

Just a PS: BVB and SWS helped me write this chapter I was listening to them to keep me going.