Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

Kissing the fallen of angels

I can't even look him in the eye. "Why are you running away from me?"He asked, the spotlight of the lamp making a perfect circle around us.

"I... Sorry.. There's nothing to say, I mean we are done you can go home."

"Bullshit Clara." He snaps gazing right through me. "You stopped coming around at the studio, you are now hanging with Austin and Kellin? Why?"

What was I supposed to say. -oh sorry Andy, every time I look in your eyes I just want to kiss the living hell out of you, even though you have a girlfriend, and to be honest I don't give a shit!-

"Why Clara! Answer the damn question." I did not answer my throat was clogged up I was in a downward spiral waiting for the fall.

"Just tell me why you have been ignoring me?" He bit out.

"Look Andy its not-"

He kissed me, oh sweet mother of heaven, Andy is kissing me the freak! He had the softest lips, he smells like cigarette smoke and sweat, but now I did not care.

By the time I registered what is happening he tighten his grip around my waist pulling me in him. I couldn't move, I don't want to move. How do I do this?

'Kiss him back?' I open my mouth so he could have entrance, he took my mouth with all the passion and lust he have. All the bullying, the screaming the fighting has vanished. Savior indeed.

I wrenched away with a gasp out of breathe, I turn my head to see Kellin charging towards Andy and rammed him down.

I stumble back from the impact, nearly falling. "What's going on here?" I hear a someone yells but I could not keep my eyes of Kellin and Andy.

Kellin pinned andy by the throat and punch him so hard in the ribs he groaned from pain.

"Kellin what the fuck!" Gabe rush towards Kellin and Andy trying to break him free from Kellin's grip.

"Kissing her? Do you know what she has been though huh, are you taking advantage of her? She is sick you fuck!"

"Stop fighting." I whisper but no one could hear me. What have I done? I turn Kellin into something else, a monster.

"Ah!!!" I yell and everyone stood dead in their tracks.

"What the hell is going on here?" Max yells coming around me. I froze, my breathing stopped so did my heart rate.

Max turned to me and look me dead in the eyes. "Clara, where are you?"

I could not answer.

"Clara, where are you?" He ask again.

"Call Anna now! What the fuck have you done! Do you realize what you just triggered."

I see a blurry Kellin running to me. "Clara, hey look at me." My eyes caught his.

"Andy." I whisper.

"Call 911 now!" Max voice trailed off as I fell into someone's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!